2021 NFL Thread | Page 232 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Tosh put it well:

"Nobody wants to watch a pitching battle either. Let’s hit the ball deep. Don’t worry about your records either. For every superstar that has done steroids, a billion Double A boys have juiced up, so the playing field is plenty even. We’ll put an asterisk next to Barry Bonds’ name, sure, as soon as we put one next to babe Ruth’s name. Getting to break records before black people were allowed to play? Excuse me? Where is that asterisk? Why don’t people talk about that? Oh, I’d love to know how many homers the babe would have hit had C.C. Been throwing him 92-mile-an-hour sliders."
Well, the Babe would have been pretty old by the time C.C. was pitching.

So the play here is A) Flores has solid proof and the league is in deep doo doo or B) he has no back up and is hoping the league backs down to avoid discovery and Flores gets what? or C) he has no hard proof, the league rides out another PR hit to their image, but keeps printing money, and Flores ends up coaching a team who wants to appear above the fray?

My legal experience comes from Law & Order but what he has shown thus far - while damning isn't really proof right?

So the play here is A) Flores has solid proof and the league is in deep doo doo or B) he has no back up and is hoping the league backs down to avoid discovery and Flores gets what? or C) he has no hard proof, the league rides out another PR hit to their image, but keeps printing money, and Flores ends up coaching a team who wants to appear above the fray?

My legal experience comes from Law & Order but what he has shown thus far - while damning isn't really proof right?

Would have to think he has in writing something about the Dolphins. And if he's proven right there...the other stuff get's difficult to disprove. JMO.

The Belichick text messages are going allow Flores legal team to survive summary judgment.
Once Flores team survives summary judgment they can get discovery and perform depositions.

Ross would get deposed and if he lied about what Flores said then Flores needs evidence or hope he can get a settlement.

Belichick and the Giants would get deposed. Giants could be proven to violate intent of Rooney rule which would help Flores get compsenation.
Remember the Giants would be repeat offenders after they got “punished” for McAdoo walkie talkies.
They were pushed back in the draft. This violaton might actually force Goodell actually take a 5th round pick this time. Classy John can’t lose more.

These owners are vindictive rich men. No chance Flores gets a job anywhere but Houston so the NFL can have him fail there and then washout.

In what universe is Kevin O’Connell a better candidate to be a HC than Eric Bienemy?

That goes to Flores point.
How doesn’t Bienemy get a job?
I’m not terribly impressed with the Mike Shanahan coaching tree. O’Connell seems like a dumb hire, but not a great time to bring this up after the last 2.5 quarters Bienemy had on Sunday and I realize Mahomes deserves a lot of that blame.

I’m not terribly impressed with the Mike Shanahan coaching tree. O’Connell seems like a dumb hire, but not a great time to bring this up after the last 2.5 quarters Bienemy had on Sunday and I realize Mahomes deserves a lot of that blame.
Bienemy deserves a shot.

Let him show what he can do.

I don’t get McDaniels getting a second chance and Bienemy can’t get one.
O’Connell’s performance has been worse than Bienemy.

Bienemy isn’t even a finalist for these jobs.

Bienemy deserves a shot.

Let him show what he can do.

I don’t get McDaniels getting a second chance and Bienemy can’t get one.
O’Connell’s performance has been worse than Bienemy.

Bienemy isn’t even a finalist for these jobs.

Doesn't seem like he even gets real consideration anymore. I get that he's under Andy Reid but so were all McVeigh's guys too and many with a lot less experience and responsibility

Doesn't seem like he even gets real consideration anymore. I get that he's under Andy Reid but so were all McVeigh's guys too and many with a lot less experience and responsibility
Wonder if the Matt Nagy flameout hurts here.

Wonder if the Matt Nagy flameout hurts here.
Bloom is certainly off Andy's OCs. Something is up with Bieniemy, a lot of KC fans wanted him pushed out to promote Kafka because they didn't want to lose him.

In what universe is Kevin O’Connell a better candidate to be a HC than Eric Bienemy?

Ask yourself this question - why wouldn't Ryan Poles the new Chicago GM even bother interviewing Bieniemy? Poles is a black man that just left KC as the executive director of player personnel with the Chiefs. He must know Bieniemy quite well.

Ask yourself this question - why wouldn't Ryan Poles the new Chicago GM even bother interviewing Bieniemy? Poles is a black man that just left KC as the executive director of player personnel with the Chiefs. He must know Bieniemy quite well.
That fanbase just fired a KC OC.
No chance they could hire another KC OC.
Nagy was hated in Chicago.

Bieneimy deserves a shot before McDaniels gets another or O’Connell gets one.

It's dumbfounding after 4 straight afc title games how he can't possibly get a job. The only thing I can think of is he had some legal trouble in the past.

That fanbase just fired a KC OC.
No chance they could hire another KC OC.
Nagy was hated in Chicago.

Bieneimy deserves a shot before McDaniels gets another or O’Connell gets one.
Who cares where Nagy came from? That's not a good reason not toat least interview Bieniemy. If he's all that then the guy from KC brings him along just like Schoen did with Daboll. Nobody is interviewing EB and it has nothing to do with racism.

I don’t practice in federal court, where I assume this was filed, but I believe that the attorneys have to certify that they believe the allegations in the complaint to be true. They wouldn’t do so without proof.

Im beginning to think there is a not insignificant change that while the overall cause for which Flores is "fighting" is worthy, he himself may be completely FOS.

NFL owners are such a mess.. more disgusting info at the Washington Football Red Commanders congressional hearings .. unreal how the owners protect each other so when they themselves do dumb crap , their fellow owners will also save their hides

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom