2021 NFL Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Dak is not Josh Allen.
Allen has a stronger arm, better runner.
Dak is good but he is a bottom top 10 QB if he has support.

Allen showed a lot last year. I do think he will lose some success when Daboil gets a HC job but he is still his OC.

Dak will get paid twice because of his contract.
Nonsense Dak was having an MVP caliber year before he got hurt. Allen did show a lot but it's one year.

Nonsense Dak was having an MVP caliber year before he got hurt. Allen did show a lot but it's one year.
No he wasn’t. He had good numbers but they weren’t even better than Russell Wilson.
Wilson was the MVP when Dak got hurt.
Dak is not as good as Allen.
Allen showed a lot.
Dak is a bottom top 10 7-10 range QB.
Allen is probably 5th or 6th now.

Josh Allen has had 2 really nice seasons. Dak has had 4 and was on his way to a 5th before a freak injury.
I’m a big Dak fan, don’t get me wrong, he’s the only thing trustworthy in the entire Cowboys organization.

But…

Allen > Dak

No he wasn’t. He had good numbers but they weren’t even better than Russell Wilson.
Wilson was the MVP when Dak got hurt.
Dak is not as good as Allen.
Allen showed a lot.
Dak is a bottom top 10 7-10 range QB.
Allen is probably 5th or 6th now.
I said mvp type season not that he would have won it. Allen is a tremendous talent but Daks numbers for his career are better.

I said mvp type season not that he would have won it. Allen is a tremendous talent but Daks numbers for his career are better.
Numbers are for fantasy. You play to win the game.

I like Dak a lot, but taking off my homer glasses for a second.. the only thing Dak has over Allen is successive high level seasons.

That’s no small thing, but Allen simply can’t prove anyone right or wrong until he gets more time under his belt.

Extremely raw first year., with glimpses of greatness.

Average second year, with glimpses of greatness.

Year 3, greatness.

As good as Dak is, how much better do we think Dak can be?

Allen has no ceiling.

I like Dak a lot, but taking off my homer glasses for a second.. the only thing Dak has over Allen is successive high level seasons.

That’s no small thing, but Allen simply can’t prove anyone right or wrong until he gets more time under his belt.

Extremely raw first year., with glimpses of greatness.

Average second year, with glimpses of greatness.

Year 3, greatness.

As good as Dak is, how much better do we think Dak can be?

Allen has no ceiling.
Allen’s more skilled, more athletic, and doesn’t have a leg that got snapped in half.

Better environment, better coaching, better teammates.

Allen’s arm talent is supreme. Only Mahomes is there… Rodgers just a tad behind them. But his ball is live and it let’s him make throws Dak can’t dream of making.

Cheat code shiz.

Allen’s more skilled, more athletic, and doesn’t have a leg that got snapped in half.

Better environment, better coaching, better teammates.

Allen’s arm talent is supreme. Only Mahomes is there… Rodgers just a tad behind them. But his ball is live and it let’s him make throws Dak can’t dream of making.

Cheat code shiz.
I really like Josh alot and his ceiling is extremely high but I.think you guys are sniffing glue here. Dak has had a really good career so far. Allen has the better arm. But Dak is more accurate and has the intangibles.

You don’t know Josh Allen very well then.

All good. You’ll know him better after this year.
I think he's getting better and better. Dak is a winner. It's not a knock on him. He got miss st to the number one team in the country.

Dak has had a more consistent career, but he's never had a season like Allen did last year (technically, no QB ever has.) And it looks like Allen will have another big season this year.

Both great QBs, but if I had to pick I lean towards Allen. Then again I'm biased :)

Allen and Dak are both very good, neither great yet. Any comparisons to Rodgers or Mahomes is absurd until one of them can win a Superbowl. Right now they are two guys who fans hope can someday be elite.

Both will be playing home games in Texas in the future, lol.

I really like Josh alot and his ceiling is extremely high but I.think you guys are sniffing glue here. Dak has had a really good career so far. Allen has the better arm. But Dak is more accurate and has the intangibles.
I am a diehard Cowboys fan and I would take Josh over Dak in a heartbeat.

1628473533706.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom