2021 NFL Thread | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

They aren’t pushing the fans.

They are pushing the moron politicians…. and more specifically…. one particular moron politician to do their/his job which, ultimately, is to give their/his constituents what they want: An NFL football team in Buffalo.

Either taxes and ticket prices go up or the team moves. Either way the fans get punished

Either taxes and ticket prices go up or the team moves. Either way the fans get punished
Sincere question:

Do you think Erie County is losing money on the Bills being in OP?

Ugh

They should selectively enforce taunting rules. Like when a defender makes a stop for a two yard loss and then stands over the ball carrier taunting him while the defender's squad is down 35-3. That idiot should get a 15 yarder and an automatic ejection. :)

Seeing footage of Stephen A Smith in 2004 in that “Malice at the Palace” doc was jarring. He was so much more normal. He’s a complete caricature now. They pretty much all are. Those shows are worthless. Only time I ever catch any of them is when I first turn the TV on and it’s still on ESPN from a game I watched the previous night.
Max Kellerman is getting dropped from First Take. I watch these shows 2-3x a year but hard to imagine a dumber TV host than Kellerman although he has a lot of competition at ESPN. Step in the right direction.

three-stooges-didnt-see-that-coming.gif

Max Kellerman is getting dropped from First Take. I watch these shows 2-3x a year but hard to imagine a dumber TV host than Kellerman although he has a lot of competition at ESPN. Step in the right direction.
Good he's horrible. Should have stuck to boxing.

One is obviously a much worse outcome than the other if you really care about being able to go to Bills games though.

Took the kids to the WFT/Bengals game last night. Didn't even realize that Dungey was on the Bengals. Was great getting to see him run around a little bit. Jaret Patterson from UB probably had the best night of anyone on the field. Be surprised if he gets cut.

One is obviously a much worse outcome than the other if you really care about being able to go to Bills games though.

For sure, but acting like the owners aren't going to raise tickets prices even while getting a new stadium is a bit naive IMO.

Will be interesting to see how long Urban lasts. The Jaguars are going to be terrible.
Jacksonville should start Minshew.
The Jax OL sucks and it would be stupid to let Lawrence get destroyed like Andrew Luck did with Indianapolis.
Let Minshew take the beating and then start him late in the year and draft a lot of OL next draft.
They were stupid for taking Etienne over an OL last draft.

Will be interesting to see how long Urban lasts. The Jaguars are going to be terrible.
Maybe we might want to wait to see a few regular season games before we jump to conclusions. Yikes.

A 4th round pick for Michel is good for the Patriots:
They have depth at RB.

Damien Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, James White; J.J. Taylor, Brandon Bolden.

Plus Michel was on his last year of his deal.

Good trade for both sides.

A 4th round pick for Michel is good for the Patriots:
They have depth at RB.

Damien Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, James White; J.J. Taylor, Brandon Bolden.

Plus Michel was on his last year of his deal.

Good trade for both sides.
Bolden is still on the team? lol

Mac Jones is going to start for the Patriots I believe.
He carved up the Giants in practice today and Giants have a decent secondary.

I am going to say the same things I said about Tua with Mac.
I need to see it to believe it.
I don’t believe Tua is good.

Mac Jones is going to start for the Patriots I believe.
He carved up the Giants in practice today and Giants have a decent secondary.

I am going to say the same things I said about Tua with Mac.
I need to see it to believe it.
I don’t believe Tua is good.

Mac can actually throw a pass 10 yards accurately that is why he is better than Cam.
I just wanted Cam to start thru the Tampa game.
Don’t want Mac vs. Brady week 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom