2021 NFL Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

If Buffalo didn’t have Tribusky then I could have seen Cam as the backup there.
I don’t think Cam gets a job unless it’s with the Jets or Texans.

Why would the Jets want him? His attitude was always "me." His skill set doesn't match up with their offense. He can't throw passes (Wilson certainly can) and being able to hand off to RB's is unimportant because they don't have a running game. The man who took Carolina to the SB was obviously depleted about 5 years ago.
noidea.gif

Why would the Jets want him? His attitude was always "me." His skill set doesn't match up with their offense. He can't throw passes (Wilson certainly can) and being able to hand off to RB's is unimportant because they don't have a running game. The man who took Carolina to the SB was obviously depleted about 5 years ago. View attachment 205268

Cam had his best passing season in 2018 preinjury. His career as a starter is done now but he was playing well even after that Super Bowl

I don’t know Baltimore’s cap situation but Cam would be a good fit, for backup there, you’d think.

Why would the Jets want him? His attitude was always "me." His skill set doesn't match up with their offense. He can't throw passes (Wilson certainly can) and being able to hand off to RB's is unimportant because they don't have a running game. The man who took Carolina to the SB was obviously depleted about 5 years ago. View attachment 205268
Cam would be the last guy in the world the Jets should bring in. Id want him nowhere near my young QB.

Cam would be the last guy in the world the Jets should bring in. Id want him nowhere near my young QB.
I would imagine the interest in Cam will be kinda lukewarm. Some team will sign him but I doubt there is huge demand. He's shot imo.

I would imagine the interest in Cam will be kinda lukewarm. Some team will sign him but I doubt there is huge demand. He's shot imo.
I think the Cowboys would be a good good fit. If Dak ever missed a couple of games Cam could give you.a decent couple of games.

I think the Cowboys would be a good good fit. If Dak ever missed a couple of games Cam could give you.a decent couple of games.
Anything that keeps Ben DiNucci firmly planted on the practice squad is fine by me.

He should be playing flag football at best. He's truly awful.
Jones family throwing McCarthy a bone and simultaneously making sure he can't give DiNucci any meaningful minutes in the future.

I thought this was interesting….

Somebody is going to test his theory on him at some point.

He's too smart to hold it long enough but Father Time has a way of making the best of the best become slower than the younger guys around him.

I don’t get why Drew Brees likes Mac Jones but he doesn’t like Tua.

Mac is getting all this praise. I just hope he isn’t garbage.
Year 2 for Tua if he sucks the dolphins will get Watson next year. They will give up the picks after the year.

Saints apparently wanted Mac if he got by New England and had a deal with the cardinals to get him but NE took him.

Anything that keeps Ben DiNucci firmly planted on the practice squad is fine by me.

I actually like DiNucci. He reminds me of Romo. He just needs to sit and watch for 4 or 5 years like Romo did. The kid has talent which is more than I can say for Rush.

I actually like DiNucci. He reminds me of Romo. He just needs to sit and watch for 4 or 5 years like Romo did. The kid has talent which is more than I can say for Rush.
DiNucci is junk.

Don’t see any Romo in him (and I was never a big Romosexual).

Their backups are all crap. Dak’s ankle better be bionic.

DiNucci is junk.

Don’t see any Romo in him (and I was never a big Romos e xual).

Their backups are all crap. Dak’s ankle better be bionic.

Of course his is junk right now. He is a second year, undrafted free agent. Players like that take time to develop. He does have arm talent he just needs time and coaching. Romo had Parcells and DiNucci has McCarthy so odds are stacked against him there.

Rush on the other hand has no arm talent and looks to be a back up in mold of the JG.

Of course his is junk right now. He is a second year, undrafted free agent. Players like that take time to develop. He does have arm talent he just needs time and coaching. Romo had Parcells and DiNucci has McCarthy so odds are stacked against him there.

Rush on the other hand has no arm talent and looks to be a back up in mold of the JG.
Romo had Payton for his first 3 years (and might've played for him in NO but for Jerry's asking price).

DiNucci could have a combo of Bill Walsh, Don Coryell, and Norv Turner and he'd still be junk.

I don't see it.

Skip would be a Dallas fan. Least shocking thing ever.
Hes from.there he covered them in the 90s. Not sure what his point is we had to play Tampa anyway. Plus it gives us more time to prepare for the Chargers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom