2021 NFL Thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I mean obviously stranger things have happened, but tonight just feels like Dallas is going to get steamrolled.

I mean obviously stranger things have happened, but tonight just feels like Dallas is going to get steamrolled.

Hard to have optimism when your QB is coming off a gruesome injury and did not play all preseason.

I guess I will be happy if it is a close game and we finally get to see just how good Parsons is going to be.

Hard to have optimism when your QB is coming off a gruesome injury and did not play all preseason.

I guess I will be happy if it is a close game and we finally get to see just how good Parsons is going to be.

I’m more concerned about the defense that was bad last year, has a new coordinator and is playing against a talented offense that returns everyone.

I’m more concerned about the defense that was bad last year, has a new coordinator and is playing against a talented offense that returns everyone.

As long as they handle business the following 4 weeks they should be fine. Defense will be much improved. Parsons by himself should do that but I have faith in Quinn.

Tampa Bay
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Carolina
New York

No reason not be at least 3-2, but 4-1 is entirely possible.

Tampa is going to smash Dallas.

I see Brady wanting atleast 4 TD passes tonight.
Only way this isn’t a blowout is if Dallas controls the LOS.

As long as they handle business the following 4 weeks they should be fine. Defense will be much improved. Parsons by himself should do that but I have faith in Quinn.

Tampa Bay
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Carolina
New York

No reason not be at least 3-2, but 4-1 is entirely possible.

Really have no expectations for tonight. Don't get embarrassed. Season starts in La in week 2.

Dallas defense still dumber than a box of rocks.

Diggs running straight at Brady like he was a threat to run it in leaving Gronk wide open.

So stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom