2021 NFL Thread | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Giants offense is a mess and thats from someone who watched the Brian Daboll disaster today.

Going to be moving day for DG and JJ after this year. Same for DJ. We should try to get a disgruntled Rodgers from Green Bay if we can create a functional OL.

Going to be moving day for DG and JJ after this year. Same for DJ. We should try to get a disgruntled Rodgers from Green Bay if we can create a functional OL.
Personally think you give a 1st round pick QB 4 years if there’s promise, and a new coach 3 years unless the wheels completely come off.

But maybe that’s the “old days” standards.

Browns have the best OL when healthy in the NFL.
The Chiefs will be fine but that is why the browns are doing well.
Browns run game is nasty.

Stefanski called a damn good first half and Baker made some slick decisions.

They look improved from last year and they were solid in 2020.

Patriots beat themselves today.
Too many mistakes. I like Mac but they play too slow.

Hard to win consistently in today's NFL without an elite QB or multiple high end O weapons, Pats have neither.

If the Cowboys play like they did Thursday it should be a cakewalk to the Nec east title.

Hard to win consistently in today's NFL without an elite QB or multiple high end O weapons, Pats have neither.
If you watched Mac Jones today and don’t think he is a good enough QB I can’t cjange your mind.

Patriots offense moved the ball all game long.
They had too many penalties and played too slow.

Patriots are fine.
Dolphins knows their system better than any team.
That wasn’t a bad performance.
Mac Jones was impressive.

If you watched Mac Jones today and don’t think he is a good enough QB I can’t cjange your mind.

Patriots offense moved the ball all game long.
They had too many penalties and played too slow.

Patriots are fine.
Dolphins knows their system better than any team.
That wasn’t a bad performance.
Mac Jones was impressive.

Mac Jones is fine my point was its hard to see the Pats winning consistently enough to challenge for a title or deep run as there currently constructed. Mac Jones, Hunter Henry and Agholor aren't gonna do it.

Despite that loss I think Cleveland is better than Buffalo.

Tough call, Cleveland run game is great but that Cle secondary is god awful. Allen is better then Mayfield despite today's mess.

The Saints absolutely dominating Green Bay has to be one of the biggest surprises of the weekend. And frankly GB was awful.
Rodgers negativity is going to kill that team.
It will be like 2019 New England with Brady.
Rodgers will end up in Denver next year and they will be a SB contender.

Rodgers negativity is going to kill that team.
It will be like 2019 New England with Brady.
Rodgers will end up in Denver next year and they will be a SB contender.
He's a bit of a spoiled child. When things don't go his way you can literally see him pouting on the field.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all of Green Bay disappoints. No true weapons on that offense outside of Adams.

Karma for the idiot Packers fan I heard on the radio last night.

Last night I went for a walk and I tuned into a local radio station that carries the Blue Jays game. Unfortunately the internet stream for this station does not carry live baseball and instead they played CBS Sports Radio.

The host was taking calls and some asshat starts his call with the following words "The good thing about Hurricane Ida is that the Packers might be able to play in front of a favourable crowd in Jacksonville". This is the good thing about Ida in your mind? A hurricane and storm that has killed nearly 100 people (or more) and you find good that it will result in your Packers getting a favourable home crowd. This asshat should be a UConn fan. I'm glad that he watched a Packer loss today.

Some fans have zero perspective on life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom