2021 NFL Thread | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Right. If the team plays like that every week. Which no team ever does, and which they won't.
Let's not anoint them the class of anything, even the NFC East, just yet.

Based on Dak alone they are the class of the NFC East, period. He is by far the best QB in the division.

Based on Dak alone they are the class of the NFC East, period. He is by far the best QB in the division.
True 'dat. But their payroll is so top-heavy, especially with what they're paying Dak and Zeke, that their proven depth is real thin. And it's a long season. Not to mention, there were several games last year where they just quit. Character isn't their strong suit. And their D still sucks.

Leaving Brady with a minute plus and times outs only needing a field goal is a loss.

Honestly I would go for it on 4th and 6.
Bad play calling in terms of not burning clock down near the end.

As someone that generally hates on Zeke, I gotta give him credit; dude was blocking his ass off for Dak last night. I think Pollard is arguably the better runner/receiver of the two at this point though.

Schefter is embarrassing.
The 49ers gave up 2 future first round picks to get a guy they didn’t draft so the Patriots couldn’t get him when they were ahead of the Patriots in the draft and everyone knows belichick would never give up more than maybe 1 future first and the idea Miami would trade with New England and help them get a potential franchise QB is laughable.

I've seen my fill of bad football this weekend at this point.

Urban Meyer furiously searching WebMD trying to come up with a Jacksonville escape plan.

Schefter is embarrassing.
The 49ers gave up 2 future first round picks to get a guy they didn’t draft so the Patriots couldn’t get him when they were ahead of the Patriots in the draft and everyone knows belichick would never give up more than maybe 1 future first and the idea Miami would trade with New England and help them get a potential franchise QB is laughable.
That tweet made zero sense . I’m still trying to figure out his logic

I think a lot of teams are going to have a difficult time stopping Cleveland this year.

If Mac gets protection he actually looks like Chad Pennington.
Pretty solid QB.

Urban Meyer furiously searching WebMD trying to come up with a Jacksonville escape plan.
His “health condition” will suddenly act up like coach K’s back in the past

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom