2021 NFL Thread | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The guy is dating a hollywood actress and is trying to host game shows. My guess is he'd rather be in LA/NYC and maybe Miami if he has half a foot in the entertainment business and wants to be dating celebrities.

I love Denver. Great city. Love the surrounding area. Love Keystone. Etc, etc.

But if seems like he's trending to be in a more entertainment-focused city.
Ah gotcha. Yeah I’m thinking he wants to win and is looking at weapons and how the teams constructed, but I could be completely wrong if his motives are already looking past football. Mind you his girlfriend is from CO.

Ah gotcha. Yeah I’m thinking he wants to win and is looking at weapons and how the teams constructed, but I could be completely wrong if his motives are already looking past football. Mind you his girlfriend is from CO.

Ah, didn't know that. Makes sense that they would have a shot.

This is a fun conversation:

The Argument: Is Being a Football Fan Unethical? on Apple Podcasts

It’s the start of another N.F.L. season, the time of year Americans turn on their televisions to watch their favorite teams make spectacular plays and their favorite players commit incredible acts of athleticism. But is America’s favorite pastime actually its guiltiest pleasure? Can fans ethically enjoy watching a football game?

The effects of the tackles on players’ brains is one reason you might feel guilty for watching. The injuries come on top of long-running disagreements between players and the league. How do you balance the brutality of the sport with the athleticism and beauty?

Steve Almond gave up watching football because of the values he sees it embracing. Kevin Clark watches football as part of his job as a writer and reporter at The Ringer.

242124333_4755736507806333_4909413274480493629_n.jpg

I am going to take the Giants +7.5 tonight.
I don’t like Big Blue overall but with the short week and the fact Heineke over Fitzpatrick I will take the hook.

I will say when Chase Young strip sacks Danny Fumbles 5 minutes into this game I will hate my bet.

Washington 23 NY Giants 17.

And I thought the Yankees chit the bed tonight. Lol

The Giants have a historically uncanny ability to find ways to lose games. Football fandom is painful right now. Well actually for the past decade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom