2021 NFL Thread | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Lol NFL trying their best to gift wrap this one for the Cowboys.
It was the worst officiated game I have seen in awhile for both teams. I told my son the team that got the last bad call was going to lose and that was the chargers.

This crew should not do another game.

I can’t imagine LA ever being a Chargers town.

I constantly forget they even moved there.
I remember reading a short time ago that they’re something like the 6th or 7th most popular NFL team in the LA area after the Raiders, Rams, Cowboys and a couple others. Which is pretty embarrassing.

Steve Almond gave up watching football because of the values he sees it embracing.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
warning on air GIF by Adult Swim

Chris Collinsworth trying to will tha as not intentional grounding.
He is such an NFL stooge now it’s embarrassing.
Collinsworth is a sellout and has gotten his annoying son a job.

Romo and Aikman are so much better.

Chris Collinsworth trying to will tha as not intentional grounding.
He is such an NFL stooge now it’s embarrassing.
Collinsworth is a sellout and has gotten his annoying son a job.

Romo and Aikman are so much better.
Aikman sucks but ya that was stupid. Can you really fling it to nobody 30yds behind the LoS if you're a hair outside the tackle box? I feel like every announcer has that rule wrong but they all say it so idk.

40+ years watching football and I have never seen a pass like that TD pass thrown by Jackson. Good lord that was amazing.

Not sure what Lamar saw on that INT. The WR was basically triple covered.
He clearly never saw the safety rotating over and simply saw Brown running away from the two that were trailing behind. He got caught a few times not seeing the safety rotating.

Why does Collinsworth chuckle every time he says something when he never says anything that’s funny?

It was the worst officiated game I have seen in awhile for both teams. I told my son the team that got the last bad call was going to lose and that was the chargers.

This crew should not do another game.
Once in a while we are reminded how no officials in any sport can so completely take a game over like NFL officials….

What Atlanta is doing this year with Matt Ryan is akin to us keeping Dino if we suck this year because of his buyout.
Atlanta should have taken the cap jail season of dead money and just moved on and taken a QB last draft.

Instead they didn’t and the QBs in the next draft don’t impress me.
Atlanta just sucks they are the perfect fantasy team that gets numbers but sucks in real life.

Brady is going to try and break Manning’s single season Td record with the extra game this year. 8 already in 1.75 games.

matt Ryan has zero pocket presence anymore… I had the falcons on a +19 teaser and they were down THREE in the second half till their offense gave up 14 pts

Trevor Lawrence has been absolutely garbage.

Last edited:
This is quite possibly the dumbest coaching move I’ve ever seen….

This would be like choosing between Wendy’s and Burger King .. putting in your order.. then sewing your mouth shut

Bets on when Urban's back flares up?

I'm trying to determine whether Meyer's NFL career will more closely emulate Saban's or Petrino's? If it's Saban then he may be a lock for the USC job. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom