2021 NFL Thread | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The NFL has a weird way of bringing even its superstars back to earth. Last year all the talk was about the Chiefs being a long term dynasty and Mahomes could possibly catch Brady and last night he threw a bunch of passes that could have got some of his guys killed.

Teams are doing a much better job of keeping him in one area and he doesn't seem to have the patience to take 4-5 yards at a time.

Giants impressed me. Their OL held off the pass rush. Their defense played well too. Just too many injuries for them to overcome.

They are better than the 1-4 record would indicate.

Yep. Toney while needing to grow up some (still a rookie gotta give the kid some slack) is legit.

They were better than their record last year too. The discipline stuff they gotta figure out though. It's interesting that while JG is just on offense, some of the same crap we saw in Dallas with him is evident with this NYG team.

Loooong ways to go but right now a DAL vs BUF 2022 SB rematch is a realistic possibility.

AZ, LAR, TB, GB and DAL so far look like the NFC Horse Race to me.

New England and Brady broke ESPN.

Nobody is going undefeated. The 2007 Patriots had were a once in a generation team.

Loooong ways to go but right now a DAL vs BUF 2022 SB rematch is a realistic possibility.

AZ, LAR, TB, GB and DAL so far look like the NFC Horse Race to me.
Tampa is still the favorite. Dallas probably second.
I don’t trust Arizona or Green Bay.

AFC it’s Buffalo and LA Chargers right now.

Tampa is still the favorite. Dallas probably second.
I don’t trust Arizona or Green Bay.

AFC it’s Buffalo and LA Chargers right now.

I think AZ is for real. They have a good defense to go with their offense. GB is still nothing but Rodgers.

It's too bad there's 7 playoff teams in each conference because without the added team I think KC would be in big trouble.

It's too bad there's 7 playoff teams in each conference because without the added team I think KC would be in big trouble.
They would likely make it with 6.
Buffalo, Baltimore, Cleveland, Tennessee, LA Chargers.
Raiders, Broncos, Bengals aren’t locks.

KC isn't either. Their defense is all time bad and the schedule is brutal. They still have to go to Tennessee, LAC, Cincinnati, the Raiders, Denver, and get Dallas/GB at home. They likely are going to make it, but it's going to be as one of the last WC's.

Time for my monthly thank you Miami for taking Tua over Justin Herbert post.

Herbert might be a top 5 QB right now. He is definitely top 10 right now.
That first round pick that Philly has from Miami is looking pretty good. Miami has a pretty soft schedule from here on out but right now that's looking like a top ten draft pick.

Time for my monthly thank you Miami for taking Tua over Justin Herbert post.

Herbert might be a top 5 QB right now. He is definitely top 10 right now.

I think he is definitely a top 5 QB, if not top 3.

Patrick Mahomes wife is one of the reasons Twitter sucks.
This chit does nothing but make problems within her teams fanbases and does not include the truth.
Are refs supposed to favor either team?

her and her BIL to be are equally annoying and dumb.

That first round pick that Philly has from Miami is looking pretty good. Miami has a pretty soft schedule from here on out but right now that's looking like a top ten draft pick.

Hopefully they don't ask Andy Reid how to use it again. Since they are blaming him for them drafting Hurts.

Is Kirk Cousins the most socially awkward player in the NFL?

Wilson has zero touch . He throws everything 100 mph..
WARNING UN-PC MATIERAL FROM HS KIDS 25-30 YEARS AGO ALERT - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

On our HS soccer team we used to say to those who passed the ball at 100 MPH with no chill that they had the "touch of a rapist" Would 2021 me think that's appropriate? No. But 1992 me thought it was funny .

OMFG are the Packers really going to have Crosby kick this 48 yarder when he has missed 4 straight FGs?

Edit: the answer is yes, yes they are.
Yes I know he eventually made one, but I really like what the Chargers are doing. The new coach accepts the fact that they can't trust a kicker and go or 2 pts and 4th downs very aggressively.

Cooper is something else. If had the drive of someone like Irvin, Rice or Carter he would be one of the greatest of all time. Talent wise off the charts. Between the ears not so much.
Just wait till he quits on you guys too.

Raiders just doing their December collapse early. Nothing will change as long as Gruden, Mayock, and Carr stay there. 7-10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom