2021 NFL Thread | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

That missed xp could win the Chargers the game. Browns go conservative on 3rd&10. Like getting them to burn a time out means anything.

Giants impressed me. Their OL held off the pass rush. Their defense played well too. Just too many injuries for them to overcome.

They are better than the 1-4 record would indicate.

That missed xp could win the Chargers the game. Browns go conservative on 3rd&10. Like getting them to burn a time out means anything.

Held Cleve to a 3 and out. LA scored a late TD for the cover.

JEff Darlington actually went on TV and said he thought these Kansas City could legitimately go undefeated.
ESPN in 2021.

Kansas City RT is allowed to hold every play.
How the heck hasn’t he been flagged yet?

Al Michaels with the Rodney Dangerfield-esque gem…

“Must be Flag Day with all these penalties.”

Yeah. Head injuries are horrifying.
One of my son’s best friends just had a terrible one, playing soccer.
Wound up with a broken sinus cavity, which led to air getting into the brain. Took him by ambulance from Oneonta (plays for Hartwick) to Strong Memorial in Rochester.
Essentially they had to peel off his face, put a titanium plate over the fracture, and put his face back on.
Has a zig zag scar over his head, from ear to ear. Amazingly, no concussion.

Collinsworth is a font of idiocy and nonsense.

Talking about McDermott’s high school wrestling career and then saying we’ll soon see 70 yard FGs.

Collinsworth is a font of idiocy and nonsense.

Talking about McDermott’s high school wrestling career and then saying we’ll soon see 70 yard FGs.
He really sold out to become an NFL 345 Park Avenue stooge.
Now he got his a son at NBC and is paid millions to be a stooge.
So I don’t really blame but he sucks now.
He used to be good.

I've got some pretty heavy action on OVER 27.5 for Buffalo's team total tonight. Watch this storm last for 3-4 hours and the game gets cancelled. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom