2021 NFL Thread | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Pats are 0-4 at Gillette

I don't they lost four at home ever, even when Brady missed that one year

Last edited:
Of course, but what’s the point of being a fan if you can’t enjoy the swag when they’re winning!!
I fully understand that nothing I say or do will have any impact in how the season plays out, but it's a karma thing - an injury to Allen, Diggs, White, etc. could derail things in a big way.

I saw Pat fans on another site say they lost due to poor coaching.

I would give you MM and the next 2 years first round picks for Belichick right now.
99% of Patriots fans love BB.

The Patriots fans that hate Belichick listen to Boston sports radio and Boston print media which hate belichick because he treats them like the pieces of crap and jackals they are.

Dallas could win the SB if their coach doesn’t blow a playoff game.

I saw Pat fans on another site say they lost due to poor coaching.

I would give you MM and the next 2 years first round picks for Belichick right now.
Dallas only weakness is LB.
They have secondary and pass rush.

They need better LB play to win a SB.

We have one guy. The rook, Parsons. Every other person at that position is a JAG.

The other rookie OLB from LSU looks like he could be a player with some time.

I'm talking about the 2nd&2 run. It was setting up to end on a chipshot fg. Could've called that on any play of NEs prior drive.

This. Just catching up after missing the majority of the second half. The holding calls on Dallas were weak unless you are gonna call it both ways. Either let both teams play or call it both ways.

We have one guy. The rook, Parsons. Every other person at that position is a JAG.

The other rookie OLB from LSU looks like he could be a player with some time.

Honestly I think the LBs are fine. This isn't/wasn't going to be a top 10 defense anyways. Also as good as the other guys have been they still miss Lawrence. I like Parsons, LVE, Neal and Cox. Gifford is still young as well and has his moments.

Meh. KC won a title with two LBs that were former Cowboys. It will be coaching not LBs that determine how far they get.

Honestly I think the LBs are fine. This isn't/wasn't going to be a top 10 defense anyways. Also as good as the other guys have been they still miss Lawrence. I like Parsons, LVE, Neal and Cox. Gifford is still young as well and has his moments.
Dallas LBs aren’t good at filling holes.

Dallas is going to win based on their offense but I was just saying the weakness.

Everyone has weaknesses.

Meh. KC won a title with two LBs that were former Cowboys. It will be coaching not LBs that determine how far they get.
Coaching is your biggest problem.
You won’t win without your offense.
so it’s moot.

I still think a Bills Cowboys rerun isn't extremely far fetched the way things currently stand. Big challenge is that the NFC is loaded this year.

I was surprised the Cowboys won this one. On the road, losing a surefire TD along with multiple drive killing penalties that were highly questionable if not just bad calls.

McCarthy didn't help the cause either but yeah glad to get out somehow with a W there.

Tony Romo And Jim Nantz make every game they do insufferable. But especially when Dallas is playing. View attachment 208847

Haha. Honestly anytime anyone says anything positive about Dallas on air the cries about bias go wild. It's a franchise that hasn't seen an NFC championship game since '95. If anything the majority of the press coverage spends more time calling any decent record a fluke or chalking up success to playing in a garbage division.

Coaching is your biggest problem.
You won’t win without your offense.
so it’s moot.

Elite offenses and at least solid/opportunistic defenses are what wins today anyways.

I fully understand that nothing I say or do will have any impact in how the season plays out, but it's a karma thing - an injury to Allen, Diggs, White, etc. could derail things in a big way.
You’re overthinking it, my friend.

Don’t tempt fate by even thinking about injuries or karma.

Let it ride - like your QB & OC do every week.

99% of Patriots fans love BB.

The Patriots fans that hate Belichick listen to Boston sports radio and Boston print media which hate belichick because he treats them like the pieces of crap and jackals they are.

Dallas could win the SB if their coach doesn’t blow a playoff game.
There are no words to describe a “fan” of a team who hates the coach that won them 6 titles.

Pathetic

There are no words to describe a “fan” of a team who hates the coach that won them 6 titles.

Pathetic
People used to enjoy sports in Boston, (I think), now if they don't win a championship its a failure ideology is the worst thing Boston sports media ever did to sports up here.
I just want entertainment.

Dallas is a good team. Losing was tough but I enjoyed the game. I won’t complain about struggling for a couple of seasons. I don’t take winning for granted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom