2021 NFL Thread | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Not sure why people spend time getting mad about what some 22 year old has to say about anything. Social media has melted everyone's brains. The mob just moves from person to person getting mad about tweets and posts.

Toney is young and a budding star in the NFL.. and who knows how many kids follow him. So the point isn't about any of us and what is obvious. It's about feeling bad for a guy who could be argued as a murderer who did a lot more than make a mistake. He is a public figure making public money. Don't be out there letting the next generation see that something like this can happen but folks will support you etc.

As for being up in arms I mean I've managed to spend most of my time working today...

Social media is a flat out permanent stain on humanity. It's the primary vehicle of information though so..

Ya know all these posts making fun of, and being angry with, Aaron Rodgers are disrespectful.

Right now our concerns should lay with his health. I’m really hoping he pulls through! I mean, he could die!

God speed ARod, God speed sir.

So Rogers homeopathic immunization for COVID may be tied to his fiancee who is a strong proponent of natural remedies. I blame the Packers - they knew and were just as shady in letting everyone think he was set. Franchise cow tows to the Egomaniac far too often.

It's definitely his fiance, Howard Stern played some clips about her a few years ago that were shall I say interesting.

I hope he gets shanked
well-damn-damn.gif

Curious to see if anyone puts a claim on him or if he just hits the open market.

Curious to see if anyone puts a claim on him or if he just hits the open market.

If he is looking for SB contenders ..

GB, LA Rams, Baltimore, Vegas and maybe the Chiefs?

TB, Dallas, Arizona, Buffalo, Tennessee, Cincinnati all would be a no as they are either good at WR or not likely to take on a high maintenance kind of guy.

TB, Dallas, Arizona, Buffalo, Tennessee, Cincinnati all would be a no as they are either good at WR or not likely to take on a high maintenance kind of guy.
Jeff Darlington is saying Odell is hoping for Tampa. I can't imagine they'd have any interest unless AB's ankle is worse than everyone thinks.

GB and the Chiefs make the most sense to me. I could kinda see the Raiders, but they've maybe had their fair share of issues with WRs the past couple years and might not want to touch him as a result lol.

No thanks.

Jeff Darlington is saying Odell is hoping for Tampa. I can't imagine they'd have any interest unless AB's ankle is worse than everyone thinks.

GB and the Chiefs make the most sense to me. I could kinda see the Raiders, but they've maybe had their fair share of issues with WRs the past couple years and might not want to touch him as a result lol.
chiefs need another WR to step up, but they've got Josh Gordon as their reclamation project and he's got a few weeks in the offense under his belt already.

chiefs need another WR to step up, but they've got Josh Gordon as their reclamation project and he's got a few weeks in the offense under his belt already.

They need to find a reclamation project at tackle or guard because they may just have the worst OL in football.

They need to find a reclamation project at tackle or guard because they may just have the worst OL in football.

I have a bit of a different opinion. They went out and spent how much money on the OL in the offseason after the debacle in the SB?

I think Mahomes is getting a pass as defenses have caught up to them and he has been scouted a bit on his tendencies. He drifts back in the pocket and never steps up on passing plays. DL pretty much know where he is going to be every time he releases the ball and for whatever reason his passes do not have the same velocity this year. It's kind of similar to watching Carson Wentz.

Brown has not been great at LT, but the interior line has been good.

Pro football network says they are a top 10 group thus far this year, FWIW.

PFF doesn't seem to think too poorly of any of the O lineman. Not sure that's *our* problem.

I have a bit of a different opinion. They went out and spent how much money on the OL in the offseason after the debacle in the SB?

I think Mahomes is getting a pass as defenses have caught up to them and he has been scouted a bit on his tendencies. He drifts back in the pocket and never steps up on passing plays. DL pretty much know where he is going to be every time he releases the ball and for whatever reason his passes do not have the same velocity this year. It's kind of similar to watching Carson Wentz.
KC may have spent $$$ on their OL but it still stinks. Every week they lose the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. That's not to absolve Mahomes as he has certainly been sloppy this year.

PFF doesn't seem to think too poorly of any of the O lineman. Not sure that's *our* problem.
I take these assessments of the various offensive lines with a grain of salt. I've watched KC play several times this year and I have a hard time believing that's the 7th best OL in the NFL. I know defense is KC's biggest problem for sure but KC has minimal run game and Mahomes has often been under duress in the games I've watched. Their offensive unit was very unimpressive against the G-men the other night.

Why? Hes never going to see the ball. Evans, Godwin, Brown, That kid from Minnesota who is emerging, Gronk, Howard, Brate.

Are you insinuating that the man fans proclaimed to be the next GOAT after 1 SB win is the problem? ;)

I will leave it to you as you probably watch more KC games than I do. Those I have watched dude is running for his life but again may be my small sample size.

Are you insinuating that the man fans proclaimed to be the next GOAT after 1 SB win is the problem? ;)

I will leave it to you as you probably watch more KC games than I do. Those I have watched dude is running for his life but again may be my small sample size.
The chiefs have a number of problems. I would put the performance of their o-line in the middle of the pack.

Why? Hes never going to see the ball. Evans, Godwin, Brown, That kid from Minnesota who is emerging, Gronk, Howard, Brate.
I guess just because of Brady. I don't know. It's also possible Brown's injury is a lot more serious than believed, in which case there would potentially be an opening for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom