2021 NFL Thread | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Also disowned his family. Probably not a great guy.
Based on the way his brother portrayed it on The Bachelorette, it was the other way around. Aaron disowned all of them. Could just be the brother trying to gain sympathy from people though.

It's really amazing he's not dead.
Apparently the freaking car he hit exploded on impact … how does this happen ? I’d guess it has something to do with driving over 100 ?

I’m surprised you can’t charge someone with 2nd degree murder at that Speed. At that speed you’re intending to kill yourself or others upon impact.

Here’s 2nd degree language :

“A non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility”

At 156mph, death isn’t a “possibility” it’s an efffing probability.

Last edited:
That is insane. Upon first news, was not sure of the extent of the "under the influence" or the circumstances behind the crash. Not that it changes the outcome from the victim standpoint (rip), but wow... these details blow it out of the water.

The crazy thing is Ruggs' lawyer said they were awaiting the BAC results because they thought it would show that he was under the legal limit and then he ended up being over twice the legal limit instead. Yikes.

Think he got antibody treatment/injections?
so has he been being treated like a non-vax player this season? Doesn't the league have rules in place for this kind of interaction and I assume penalties for violating said rules? Rogers continuing to think he is the smartest guy in any room and in dealing with any situation.

so has he been being treated like a non-vax player this season? Doesn't the league have rules in place for this kind of interaction and I assume penalties for violating said rules? Rogers continuing to think he is the smartest guy in any room and in dealing with any situation.
Don't know. I've been a Rodgers defender for a while, mostly because I hate Cowherd's takes on him, but I'm about done at this point. Luckily, he's my son's quarterback, and I can just go back to hating the NFL in general (except for background noise for a Sunday afternoon nap).

Based on the way his brother portrayed it on The Bachelorette, it was the other way around. Aaron disowned all of them. Could just be the brother trying to gain sympathy from people though.
You said the same thing

Don't know. I've been a Rodgers defender for a while, mostly because I hate Cowherd's takes on him, but I'm about done at this point. Luckily, he's my son's quarterback, and I can just go back to hating the NFL in general (except for background noise for a Sunday afternoon nap).
Rogers is a petulant spoiled brat, who is not man enough to be honest about his choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom