2021 NFL Thread | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I take these assessments of the various offensive lines with a grain of salt. I've watched KC play several times this year and I have a hard time believing that's the 7th best OL in the NFL. I know defense is KC's biggest problem for sure but KC has minimal run game and Mahomes has often been under duress in the games I've watched. Their offensive unit was very unimpressive against the G-men the other night.
Oh, me too. Big ol grain of salt. Its not that the line couldn't improve, it definitely could, but its not the problem right now.

But PFF, which is going to be about as objective as it gets in football, has Brown at LT rated as the #18 Tackle which is... OK. Thuney the #18 guard which is... OK. Humphrey as the #1 Center. Smith as the #6 guard. Niang is RT at #42 Tackle.. womp womp.

Overall, its a line with 2 exceptional players (both rookies), 2 pretty good players and really only 1 problem area. Maybe someone with a PFF subscription can fill more details.

OK, this was 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

This thread IS NOT the place to snipe back and forth about vaccines/anti-vaxxers/etc. There are plenty of threads to do that. But of course, you all know that and just can't help yourselves.

Aaron Rodgers told his employer he was vaccinated.

He was not.

He lied.

That's all that will be discussed here.

First and final warning.

Further posts on the subject (other than FACTUAL posts about any penalties he incurs, his ability/inability to play/etc.) will find said poster searching the internet for places to discuss the NFL - because it won't be here.

Anyhoo

Bills rule!

89BD17B8-64B0-42D0-B04D-F19B8878205C.gif

"I have followed every single protocol to a T -- minus that one I just mentioned that makes absolutely no sense to me," Rodgers said.

So if someone finds that a certain agreed upon protocol doesn’t make sense TO THEM .. they are excused from following it

"I have followed every single protocol to a T -- minus that one I just mentioned that makes absolutely no sense to me," Rodgers said.

So if someone finds that a certain agreed upon protocol doesn’t make sense TO THEM .. they are excused from following it
I don't believe robbing banks should be against the law therefor I am well within my right to hold up 5 banks.

I’m surprised you can’t charge someone with 2nd degree murder at that Speed. At that speed you’re intending to kill yourself or others upon impact.

Here’s 2nd degree language :

“A non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility”

At 156mph, death isn’t a “possibility” it’s an efffing probability.
I’m surprised you can’t charge someone with 2nd degree murder at that Speed. At that speed you’re intending to kill yourself or others upon impact.

Here’s 2nd degree language :

“A non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility”

At 156mph, death isn’t a “possibility” it’s an efffing probability.
The issue with that is that it must result from an assault, which is defined under NRS 200.471, Nevada law defines assault as deliberately attempting to use force against a person, or placing the person in reasonable fear of imminent bodily harm.

OBJ doesn't deserve to be signed by anyone.

He has shown first in NY, now Cleveland, it's all about OBJ. He's a cancer.

I hope he ends up wallowing in the wind and then stuck signing some league vet minimum in Las Vegas, where the night life will continue to erode his care about performance.

He's a bum rock, a bum

Ruggs is now facing up to 46 years in prison.

He is now being charged with additional felony counts of DUI and reckless driving due to the injuries suffered by his passenger (girlfriend), and also a misdemeanor charge for possession of a firearm while under the influence (loaded gun found in Ruggs' car at the scene).

He is now being charged with additional felony counts of DUI and reckless driving due to the injuries suffered by his passenger (girlfriend), and also a misdemeanor charge for possession of a firearm while under the influence (loaded gun found in Ruggs' car at the scene).
Nevada has the death penalty. He should get that.

OBJ doesn't deserve to be signed by anyone.

He has shown first in NY, now Cleveland, it's all about OBJ. He's a cancer.

I hope he ends up wallowing in the wind and then stuck signing some league vet minimum in Las Vegas, where the night life will continue to erode his care about performance.

He's a bum rock, a bum
His first 3 years, he was one of the best WR’s I’ve ever seen.

But yeah, injuries, age, off field stuff, and his personality issues(headcase) seem to have him in a rough spot now and from all indications - it’s not going to get better. He might be done.

His first 3 years, he was one of the best WR’s I’ve ever seen.

But yeah, injuries, age, off field stuff, and his personality issues(headcase) seem to have him in a rough spot now and from all indications - it’s not going to get better. He might be done.
Notice lately how everything seems to be everyone else's fault?

Notice lately how everything seems to be everyone else's fault?
Yup. He was only worth the trouble when his talent was otherworldly and his production was matching it.

I haven’t watched him in Cleveland to know what he’s got left, but it seems like he’d be producing if he still had it. Guy was ALWAYS open in NY, was a threat to take it to the house every time he touched the ball, and could make absurdly difficult catches even when covered.

I have to imagine after the injury he’s far more ordinary in terms of his explosiveness now, and hasn’t made the needed adjustments to remain effective?

Girlfriend also happens to be the mother of his young child. Such a tragedy on all accounts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom