2021 NFL Thread | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Can Newton. Still a garbage teammate. He knows more than any player in the league that is 15 yard penalty. But he scripted the helmet pull cuz he could give a shite about his teammates.
Always been that way.

Good Lord I've never heard more hype over one game than this mike fin white nonsense. Nothing against the jets I hope he throws 4 picks todaym.

Hey, ya happy now!? :mad:

;)

Hey, ya happy now!? :mad:

;)
I mean I have nothing against the Jets but listening to wfan all week you would have thought Tom Brady and Joe Montana had a baby and his name was mike white.

Very overrated player.
And these fumbles tend to be catastrophic… not when they’re way up or way behind … couple weeks ago he fumbled deep in their own territory with like 40 seconds left .. and they were just running out the clock

Chiefs finally getting Mahomes to take what he’s given. Defense is getting healthy.

that teddy bridgewater business decision after the Melvin Gordon fumble was one for the ages. I cannot believe slay ran backwards to the ten yard line BEFORE he turned up field..and still scored a TD. i would love to see the all 22 on that video..how on earth did he not even get touched.

Meh, I don't blame Bridgewater. The guy missed years after that awful injury. Him choosing to live to fight another day is understandable.

Meh, I don't blame Bridgewater. The guy missed years after that awful injury. Him choosing to live to fight another day is understandable.
Yeah I was critical of him when I saw that happen. You can't help but be like, who the hell was that just standing there when the guy went by? But yeah, he's obviously gun shy or traumatized. Still a bad look.

Chiefs finally getting Mahomes to take what he’s given. Defense is getting healthy.

I hate to sound all Bills fan conspiracy guy but holy crap at the non holding calls on the KC O-Line mugging Crosby while the game was still competitive.

Last edited:
I hate to sound all Bills fan conspiracy guy but holy crap at the non holding calls on the KC D-Line mugging Crosby while the game was still competitive.

There's no conspiracy, we (Bills fans) saw it vs Brady every year for Decades, good luck.

Bills fans, take heed.
Why objects in mirror are closer than they appear - Chicago Tribune

Here comes New England.

I have a feeling that the Dec 6 primetime game in Orchard Park will be one of the most exciting games of the regular season

I'm looking forward to it, and glad it'll be at the Ralph for once rather than Foxboro haha

The Patriots continue to play efficient, fundamentally sound, well-coached football in all three phases of the game. It's nothing fancy. We're gonna get after the quarterback with our fantastic edge (Judon) and interior linemen (Barmore), we're gonna play well in the secondary, tackling well. They'll play safe through the air and run the ball down your freaking throat, and Jake Bailey will pin you inside the 20 and Nick Folk will make every single big kick. So fun to watch such disciplined and well-executed football.

**sigh** a Syracuse fan can dream...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom