2021 NFL Thread | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The Mac Jones hype is getting out of control. The kid has played well but some analysts are trying to prop him up as Brady 2.0

The Mac Jones hype is getting out of control. The kid has played well but some analysts are trying to prop him up as Brady 2.0

I saw him throw one ball downfield last night more than 10 yards and it got picked. I think he’s a solid QB, especially for a rookie, but right now, 95% of his throws are to wide open guys 0-7 yards down the field.

How can these people judge from afar what he has from the neck up ?

All Patriot fans are colts fans today

All Patriot fans are colts fans today
You’re not going to need the colts to help you .. bills are not capable of beating 1/2 decent teams

Wth gas gotten into Taylor Heineke the last two weeks ? 40-50 .. 4 TD.. 0 int ?

Taylor with 5 TD and > 100 yards receiving must be having one of the all time greatest fantasy games

Taylor with 5 TD and > 100 yards receiving must be having one of the all time greatest fantasy games

I was just coming over to ask When did Jonathan Taylor become Jim Brown?

Why would the Lions kick a FG on 4th and 1 on the Browns 25 , down 6 in the 4th ?

Why would the Lions kick a FG on 4th and 1 on the Browns 25 , down 6 in the 4th ?
And guess what the final score was ? Yup .. the same score as when they kicked the Fg

Awful weekend. SU football and hoops blew chunks and now KC is rolling. Dallas will lose by 30.

Guess my leaves will get raked today after all.

Sigh.

Not even gonna trash talk. Legit shocked the Patriots are in first at this point. Let's beat Tennessee and just split with Buffalo now.

Raiders started the late season collapse a few weeks early. Blow this team up. Carr is not the answer

If I was a ref and there was a late hit on Tyreek Hill I would always pretend not to see it.

The Saints season is pretty much over. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Eagles make the playoffs. The Schedule ets up nice for them and they are a lot better than they were a month ago.

Never understood why Colt McCoy has not received more chances to be a starter. He always makes things happens when he plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom