2021 NFL Thread | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Eagles with 150+ rush yards at half
Saints were one of the top run Ds of the year. Actually saw a stat that this is the 9th-best run defense in NFL history through 10 games.

Lol. The Saints had to be negotiating with themselves here.
I haven't been following the entire league as closely this year so I was kinda wondering if I was missing something here.

I haven't been following the entire league as closely this year so I was kinda wondering if I was missing something here.
He missed about 3 games with a concussion so he hasn’t been on the field as much as the past few years, but it’s a waste if you ask me. The Saints need talent at every skill position on offense. Even Kamara is starting to show some wear on his tires this year.

Last edited:
It’s too bad these amazing uniforms aren’t making guys play like LT, Banks, and Pepper.

Since Osi, Tuck, and JPP.

It’s a good thing JPP isn’t still a good pass rusher for another team and kicking our butts.

The oline may be worse. There’s not a lot of talent in the trenches on that squad. That was always the calling card for them too.

Is Nagy the first head coach to get fired this season? Thursday after the game.

Last edited:
Ahh yes he's the reason the giants have zero ability to stop the pass rush or create a pass rush.

He's not the only problem with that team but he was still a problem. Not sure why ever got a chance to be an OC again

He's not the only problem with that team but he was still a problem. Not sure why ever got a chance to be an OC again
I’m not a Garrett fan at all, but this just screams desperation by the GM because he knows his days are numbered. I actually feel bad for Daniel Jones because he has/had no chance there.

I’m not a Garrett fan at all, but this just screams desperation by the GM because he knows his days are numbered. I actually feel bad for Daniel Jones because he has/had no chance there.

Yeah Gettleman and Judge will throw Garrett away first to save their own jobs.

Raiders started the late season collapse a few weeks early. Blow this team up. Carr is not the answer

No doubt he will throw for 400 and 3 TD against Dallas on Thursday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom