2021 NYS Fair | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

CR freaking out because he can’t shovel some crappy food down his throat and capt doing what he so often does has made this thread pure gold! So glad I clicked.

crappy food ? Bakers chicken and chicken wings and Gianelli sausage sandwich are NYS Fair traditions. A cop out them not being there when they are able too. Too bad lazy college students enjoying what they missed out on last summer and locals getting fat on enhanced unemployment left them short staffed.

crappy food ? Bakers chicken and chicken wings and Gianelli sausage sandwich are NYS Fair traditions. A cop out them not being there when they are able too. Too bad lazy college students enjoying what they missed out on last summer and locals getting fat on enhanced unemployment left them short staffed.

you know what those lazy college students are doing? Heading off to college.

It’s just state fair food. I probably would’ve gotten pretty excited for it when I was like 20.

No Bees. Bakers Chicken is run by mostly Cornell students and staff.

interesting. The fair is aug 20 to sept 6. Cornell starts classes on aug 26. Need to have a few days to travel and get moved in etc. unless you are promoting kids skip going back to school for a couple weeks.

interesting. The fair is aug 20 to sept 6. Cornell starts classes on aug 26. Need to have a few days to travel and get moved in etc. unless you are promoting kids skip going back to school for a couple weeks.

You are right Bees. Because Cornell is a full day drive away as opposed to an hour drive.

You are right Bees. Because Cornell is a full day drive away as opposed to an hour drive.
Perhaps these Cornell students will meet you at Jammers to explain why they aren’t serving you your food?

“Serve me my chicken finger sandwich!!! It’s all about meeeeee!!”

It is what it is. Bakers and Gianelli will be missed this year. Least little extra money for beer and wine slushies for my fiance and I and pizza fritte and game money for the midway for our daughter.

I am right. Cornell students aren’t going to drive back and forth during classes to work at the state fair.

It is what it is. Bakers and Gianelli will be missed this year. Least little extra money for beer and wine slushies for my fiance and I and pizza fritte and game money for the midway for our daughter.

That’s the spirit!

I am right. Cornell students aren’t going to drive back and forth during classes to work at the state fair.

Didn't seem to stop them every state fair before. Bees I'm not going to argue over Bakers Chicken not being at the fair this year all night with you. Point is they along with Gianelli should and could have been here this year they are state fair staples that people come for.

Didn't seem to stop them every state fair before. Bees I'm not going to argue over Bakers Chicken not being at the fair this year all night with you. Point is they along with Gianelli should and could have been here this year they are state fair staples that people come for.
You answered your own question. They were there other years why not this year? Are classes starting earlier this year? Are there other reasons the coop isn’t going to be there? Or did kids just get lazy this year? And the coop building is being torn down.

Another one pulls out Tarson Pools and Spas

Good thing. I don't have a big enough wallet for either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom