2021 NYS Fair | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

Cant afford a hot tub. Wish I could be waking up 8 for my 9 am tee time enjoying a mid afternoon bloody Mary by the pool.

If you're looking to pick up a couple of extra bucks, I hear Tully's is hiring.

18 days of work at the Fairgrounds. I'm sure they could find some night and weekend shifts for an ambitious lad like yourself.

Cant afford a hot tub. Wish I could be waking up 8 for my 9 am tee time enjoying a mid afternoon bloody Mary by the pool.
Consider cutting back on those extended trips to the Bronx for pricey MLB games.

Didn't seem to stop them every state fair before. Bees I'm not going to argue over Bakers Chicken not being at the fair this year all night with you. Point is they along with Gianelli should and could have been here this year they are state fair staples that people come for.
The fair is far longer than it used to be, college is getting more expensive and it’s a rat race trying to the top of the class. Can’t see why students and their parents would want them wasting the first couple weeks of school shoveling food down some CNY fat asses.

Runner's not gonna be happy when he finds out Bakers is not coming back to the fair.

Wine tent taking a major hit as well. Assuming the delta variant doesn't cause changes, hope the Fair is prepared to replace some of these vendors.

2021 New York State Fair Special Days Schedule:

Friday, Aug. 20: Governor’s Day — Opening Day of the 2021 New York State Fair.

Saturday, Aug. 21: Fidelis Care Youth Student Day — Youths and students 18 years old and younger admitted free on this day. ID showing date of birth may be requested.

Monday, Aug. 23: Fire & Rescue Day — Free admission to any active or retired member of a fire department or emergency services organization who has a picture ID from that department or organization.

Thursday, Aug. 26: Dairy Day — Celebrate the dairy industry with the New York State Fair and New York dairy farmers.

Friday, Aug. 27: Pride Day • New Americans Day — LGBTQ Pride flag raising ceremony at 10:30 a.m.; approximately 100 people will complete process to become Americans at 12 noon n the Daniella’s Steak & Seafood meeting room at the Art & Home Center.

Monday, Aug. 30: Law Enforcement Day — Free admission to any active or retired law enforcement or corrections personnel who presents a badge or picture ID from the department from which they are or were employed.

Tuesday, Aug. 31: Beef Day — Celebrating the vibrant beef industry in New York State and paying tribute to the hardworking beef producers.

Wednesday, Sept. 1: St. Joseph’s Health Women’s Day — Celebrate the contributions that women make everyday!

Thursday, Sept. 2: Armed Forces Day — Free admission to any active duty or veteran with military identification (Military ID Card, form DD-214 or NYS Driver License, Learner Permit or non-driver ID card with a veteran designation).

New this year is free admission every day for senior citizens age 65 and over.

With prices being $3 or cheaper not really that big deal i dont think,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom