2021 NYS Fair | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NYS Fair

For what reason ? When my fiance and I go with another couple friends of ours we all have kids so this is our adult fair time. All day drinking and eating and finish grabbing pizza fritte and wine slushies for uber ride home.
Fortunately there’s probably a lot of places around the city where you can get food and alcohol while the kids are at the baby sitters.

Fortunately there’s probably a lot of places around the city where you can get food and alcohol while the kids are at the baby sitters.

It's the fair bro. Idk how u do the fair if you are married with kids etc. All day night adult time drinking and eating under the hot late summer sun. We always uber home safely so we can drink as much as we all want safely. NYS FAIR 2019 we arrived on a Friday around 11 30 didnt leave till closing. How we all walked out of there on our own who knows. Tip if you want some quality adult time nothing like late weekend nights at the fair.

Now over 65 vendors opted out of the fair citing business staffing covid health concerns. I'm very angry bout Bakers and Gianelli. We usually go 2 to 3 times. One family day and 1 or 2 couple days just me my fiance and some friends. If you see a group of couples in their 30s stumbling out of the fair late at night wine slushies and pizza fritte in hand thats us.
Shocked.jpg

It's the fair bro. Idk how u do the fair if you are married with kids etc. All day night adult time drinking and eating under the hot late summer sun. We always uber home safely so we can drink as much as we all want safely. NYS FAIR 2019 we arrived on a Friday around 11 30 didnt leave till closing. How we all walked out of there on our own who knows. Tip if you want some quality adult time nothing like late weekend nights at the fair.

Let's go beer for beer.

The grounds and buildings will open to the public at 11 a.m. each day of the fair and close at 10 p.m. The Midway will stay open until 11 p.m.

On Labor Day, the last day of the fair, everything will close at 9 p.m.

The grounds and buildings will open to the public at 11 a.m. each day of the fair and close at 10 p.m. The Midway will stay open until 11 p.m.

On Labor Day, the last day of the fair, everything will close at 9 p.m.
Onondaga County residents should be able to get in at 8 AM, and stay until Midnight. I need alcohol and fried dough starting at 8 AM. I will be emailing McMahon about this.

Onondaga County residents should be able to get in at 8 AM, and stay until Midnight. I need alcohol and fried dough starting at 8 AM. I will be emailing McMahon about this.

Looks like my 15 year consecutive streak of calling Channel 9 to win a VIP package to see Bridge Street Live is at an end.

Runner is gonna be so mad. Adults day is ruined. Ya know what they say, can't drink all day if ya don't start in the morning!

Just wait until his grandpa pulls out his veterans ID card.
They will put up a fuss and block the gate so nobody gets in.
To be honest, I have more problems with this, given it’s a governmental event, than SU’s policy, as they are a private university.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom