2021 PGA Tour | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

Watching DJ vs all these other guys, you realize that he is now one of the grizzled old vets of the PGA st age 36. Lots of talented guys in the 20's and early 30's that he has to compete against each week.

this looks more like my scorecard on a normal day than a PGA dude

1614291594190.png

Every Shot Live from AWS.. for this that want to see golf this is pretty cool news..

Another great golf match. Right down to the last putt. Two great professionals. Westwood rolls in a clutch putt and forced DeChambeau to drain a five footer. Big hitter BDC vs 47 year old Westwood. Great match.

So I was looking up Lee Westwood’s caddie/girlfriend and found this

1615162594196.jpeg

So I was looking up Lee Westwood’s caddie/girlfriend and found this

View attachment 197591
She must love him because he's making her drag his bag all over the course as his caddy. Nice hat!!!

Another flame out by Rory - you have to eventually win a golf tournament to still be considered elite.

Another flame out by Rory - you have to eventually win a golf tournament to still be considered elite.
I'm not sure anyone is elite. Lots of real good golfers but no one that's dominant. However, that could change come the majors.

This watching anyguy you want feed is pretty nice.. no announcers is a bit akward and its like watching as though you were on the course

In a matter of like 5 min three of the worst shots every hit by pros on TV.. bryson hit a drive 100 yds. Todd shanks one on 17 80 yds right and westwood follows with a shank drive too

then bryson goes 50 yds off line on the recovery shot.

crazy

In a matter of like 5 min three of the worst shots every hit by pros on TV.. bryson hit a drive 100 yds. Todd shanks one on 17 80 yds right and westwood follows with a shank drive too

then bryson goes 50 yds off line on the recovery shot.

crazy
Totally mindblowing. Not sure if Bryson or Lee is worst. Can't see either of those two winning

westwood got a huge break in where the let him drop that.. you look at that tee box and where it went in,, i think he got 75 yds of relief he never hits the green if they make him go where it really went into the hazard..

1615748133779.png

top X is where he dropped it.. the bottom is where it hit the water.. the tee is way up in top left of picture.. it probably crosses the hazzard up by the tee box where bryson hit his

still shocked they allow Bryson to use that putting stroke locking the putter against his arms.. that removes the hands completly.. how is that different than the belly putter..