2021 Record | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Record

3-9. Every team remaining on schedule is significantly better that the two piles of crap we’ve lost too this season.

You can’t be the least talented, most penalized and below average coached team in the conference. You have to excel in at least 2 of 3 to have any sustained success.

3-9 will also get this staff a 7th season, despite finishing near bottom of conference. Will likely be another recruiting cycle where our best ranked player is rated behind the worst ranked player that several of our peers, in same division will get.
That is a hysterical over reaction to a three point loss on the road. Best offensive performance of the year, gave up three long run plays, two of which were directly attributed to blatant holds.

The D has been rough the last 6 Qs. I still have faith in them but 1/2 of our remaining games we play better Os than anything we have seen thus far.
The D is fine.

Eventually, teams score in college football.

You can't count on the defense to hold forever.

That is a hysterical over reaction to a three point loss on the road. Best offensive performance of the year, gave up three long run plays, two of which were directly attributed to blatant holds.
Good for you on having such a short term memory. Except for a 1 year aberration, look at the last decade as a member of this conference. You are what your record says you are. This game was a microcosm of that. It’s an average coached, undisciplined team with inferior talent. Prove me wrong because believe me I would be glad to admit it and have a program to be proud of again.

It’s unfortunate because the ACC is down from a CFP contending standpoint, but teams like BC PITT WAKE look really solid.

BC is definitely beatable, I think we can and should win that game. Outside of that best bet is probably NC State. However, much like the Ville we never play well there and seem to always play poorly. Wake Pitt and VA Tech aren't happening. Clemson is so bad offensively we have a shot but there D is really good.

Call me crazy, but I’m saying 8 wins.

I mean it. The offense is set now.

No more figuring out who is playing or who wants to show up. We got the guys who are in the boat.

The team that was on the field will win games. I’m done with all the other nonsense.

Yep. No bad teams in our division. Maybe no great ones either
Basically the worst case scenario for us. Much rather have Clemson and FSU be elite, with the rest of the division looking much more beatable. Now it’ll be hard to make a bowl, and possibly no ACC representation in the big time bowls.

Boston College and Louisville maybe. The rest they will be 7 plus point dogs.
I definitely think this defense is overrated. Sure they had great stats, but look at what Rutgers, Ohio and Liberty are doing. Liberty is currently tied 3-3 against UAB, Rutgers got piss pounded today and Ohio is 1-4.

The D is fine.

Eventually, teams score in college football.

You can't count on the defense to hold forever.
FSU's O is bad and they ran for a lot of yards and scored a lot of points.

Call me crazy, but I’m saying 8 wins.

I mean it. The offense is set now.

No more figuring out who is playing or who wants to show up. We got the guys who are in the boat.

The team that was on the field will win games. I’m done with all the other nonsense.
We were in the ten yard line first and goal, down 3. We had our chance. Sucks.

I really have no idea what to predict the rest of the way. Could be losses, could be wins.

We’re definitely going to need good punting and kicking if we’re going anywhere this season.

5-7 if we stay healthy. I think they showed something today offensively on the road.

4-8 we will get one but the remaining schedule is brutal
I agree … we’ll get one somewhere but that’ll be it. It sucks, I like Dino but the question will be who after dino

Agree no chance. We’re getting to 5 wins at least. No one left can’t be beat.
No one left can’t be beat but we will be underdogs in every game for good reason. I think we pull one out

The D has been rough the last 6 Qs. I still have faith in them but 1/2 of our remaining games we play better Os than anything we have seen thus far.
The D can't let teams score at the end of half with little time on the clock. First half 1:32 left FSU scores 7. 2nd half :59 get in position for game winning field goal. Can't play good defense for 571/2 minutes and bad defense for 21/2 at end of halfs.