2021 Record | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Record

Call me crazy, but I’m saying 8 wins.

I mean it. The offense is set now.

No more figuring out who is playing or who wants to show up. We got the guys who are in the boat.

The team that was on the field will win games. I’m done with all the other nonsense.
And anyone who thinks Wake Forest won't have a lot of problems with the fans in the new dome, think again. They barely won at home, and have never been in an environment like they will face this week.

I don't know enough about what we're up against right now not looking at the schedule but I know this with our quarterback which will get better and his speed really opens up our offense so a lot of possibilities. Sean Tucker there is nothing you need to say about him he's a beast he will get a thousand yards he definitely should get 44 enough for the BS give it to him already he deserves it.
plus if Taj Harris comes back and contributes with Alfred and the other guys we will be just fine the defense I save for last because I think they are such a solid group that you really don't need to say much because it's already set in stone so to speak.

Oh yeah a record for us we will definitely get the six wins!!! I can't see how the hell we can't do that. I'd say 7 to 8 if this team stays healthy

My brain says 5-7 but my heart says 6-6. We are more than capable of making a bowl this year. It’s just rough that we’re entering into the hardest part of our schedule these next three games.

And anyone who thinks Wake Forest won't have a lot of problems with the fans in the new dome, think again. They barely won at home, and have never been in an environment like they will face this week.
What?

If we had at least 1 WR I would feel better about our chances, but unless Dino commits to playing Alford we are 1 dimensional on offense. I do think this is a very good OL, all-American RB, and a QB you can win with. Defense is solid too, especially if we can get some of our starting safeties back (hello Carter)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom