2021 Ryder Cup | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Ryder Cup

1. Who wins the Ryder Cup? (US 7 Points, Europe 12 Points) EUROPE

2. Will Bryson / Brooks be paired? (No 1 Point, Yes 10 Points) NO

3. Will Patrick Reed make a snide tweet or like a snide tweet of Stricker during the cup or within 3 hours of the end of the cup? (Yes 10 Points, No 5 Points) YES

4. Who wins Day one? (US 4 Points, Europe 5 Points) EUROPE

5. Who wins Day Two? (US 4 Points, Europe 6 Points) USA

6. Who plays most matches for US? In case of a tie only need one. (8 Points) JUSTIN THOMAS

7. Who plays most matches for Europe? In case of a tie, only need one (8 Points) VICTOR HOVLAND

8. Who has the most points for the US? In case of a tie only need one (10 points) XANDER SCHAUFFELE

9. Who has the most points for Europe? In case of a tie only need one (10 points) RORY MCILROY

10. Who plays first for US on final Day? 8 points PATRICK CANTLAY

11. Who plays first for Europe on Final Day? 8 points PAUL CASEY

12. Who scores the clinching point? 15 points. SERGIO GARCIA
1) Europe
2) No
3) No
4) Europe
5) USA
6) Cantlay
7) Rahm
8) Cantlay
9) Rahm
10) English
11) Hovland
12) Lowry

Hard to believe I didn't pick Justin Thomas for anything but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn’t first out with Speith in at least one of the four sessions and to lead off Sunday.

1) Europe
2) No
3) No
4) Europe
5) USA
6) Cantlay
7) Rahm
8) Cantlay
9) Rahm
10) English
11) Hovland
12) Lowry

Hard to believe I didn't pick Justin Thomas for anything but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn’t first out with Speith in at least one of the four sessions and to lead off Sunday.
Spieth and JT VS. the Spaniards!!

soi glad I took tomorrow off to tailgate all day and watch this event.

1632435883599.png

So sitting for Team USA :
Dechambeau
Finau
Scheffler
English

And sitting for Europe
Hatton
Fleetwood
Wiesberger
Lowry

USA is sitting some long bombers which makes sense in foursomes.

Europe's lineup is a little more confusing to me. Coming out with both Poulter, Westwood, Garcia (even with their Ryder Cup Pedigree), is a little weak in my view. Many expected Lowry to possibly play all the matches.

Who ever hired Rob Riggle and some anonymous person from ET should be fired

that whole production was one long cringe

intriguing matchups out of the gate, should be compelling

Rory, Poulter great TV if nothing else,

Who ever hired Rob Riggle and some anonymous person from ET should be fired

that whole production was one long cringe

intriguing matchups out of the gate, should be compelling

Rory, Poulter great TV if nothing else,
I can’t believe how bad riggle was! He called him Xander Shaufield !!

1. Who wins the Ryder Cup? (US 7 Points, Europe 12 Points) USA

2. Will Bryson / Brooks be paired? (No 1 Point, Yes 10 Points) NO

3. Will Patrick Reed make a snide tweet or like a snide tweet of Stricker during the cup or within 3 hours of the end of the cup? (Yes 10 Points, No 5 Points) NO. (Straight congrats is not snide)

4. Who wins Day one? (US 4 Points, Europe 5 Points) USA

5. Who wins Day Two? (US 4 Points, Europe 6 Points) EUROPE

6. Who plays most matches for US? In case of a tie only need one. (8 Points) CANTLAY

7. Who plays most matches for Europe? In case of a tie, only need one (8 Points) CASEY

8. Who has the most points for the US? In case of a tie only need one (10 points) CANTLAY

9. Who has the most points for Europe? In case of a tie only need one (10 points) RORY MCILROY

10. Who plays first for US on final Day? 8 points JT

11. Who plays first for Europe on Final Day? 8 points HOVLAND

12. Who scores the clinching point? 15 points. FINAU

* i’m slightly protesting #12. The answer is random and involves no skill yet is worth 15 points!! But I still thank jncuse for the effort. Very cool

A Ryder Cup Contest totally random off the top of my head. 12 Questions, fill in what you think. Most points at the end gets the highly coveted "JNCuse Ryder Cup 12 Questions Trophy"

Certain questions have different values based on your pick.
Answers needed by tee-off on Friday.

1. Who wins the Ryder Cup? (US 7 Points, Europe 12 Points)

2. Will Bryson / Brooks be paired? (No 1 Point, Yes 10 Points)

3. Will Patrick Reed make a snide tweet or like a snide tweet of Stricker during the cup or within 3 hours of the end of the cup? (Yes 10 Points, No 5 Points)

4. Who wins Day one? (US 4 Points, Europe 5 Points)

5. Who wins Day Two? (US 4 Points, Europe 6 Points)

6. Who plays most matches for US? In case of a tie only need one. (8 Points)

7. Who plays most matches for Europe? In case of a tie, only need one (8 Points)

8. Who has the most points for the US? In case of a tie only need one (10 points)

9. Who has the most points for Europe? In case of a tie only need one (10 points)

10. Who plays first for US on final Day? 8 points

11. Who plays first for Europe on Final Day? 8 points

12. Who scores the clinching point? 15 points.
1. Europe
2. Yes (I don’t really believe this but for 10 points what the hell)
3. Yes (Of course, he’s a troll)
4. US
5. Europe
6. Justin Thomas
7. Jon Rahm
8. Patrick Cantlay
9. Jon Rahm
10. Justin Thomas
11. Rory Mcilroy
12. Viktor Hovland

I had tickets to this before all the crazy started, kinda miss not being there now as you see the environment so pumped..

And we’re off……

Spieth and JT VS. the Spaniards!!

soi glad I took tomorrow off to tailgate all day and watch this event.
It's a very good sports weekend. Ryder Cup/Cuse/Yankees vs Boston. And that's just Friday.

Live markets are so sensitive.

With the first score in the Cup, Europe fell from +200 to +240. Put a tad more down on Europe at that price.

I hate the ground Ian Poulter walks on. I even hated typing his name. If he was on fire, I might send a letter to the FD. :mad:

There were rumors that Spieth couldn’t find a single fairway in the practice rounds and now he hits an awful tee shot with a hybrid

There were rumors that Spieth couldn’t find a single fairway in the practice rounds and now he hits an awful tee shot with a hybrid
1632490400190.png

A lot off crap off the fairway.

But if you just keep it in the regular rough it is not that long / that bad. They could have grown it out a bit more Advantage for the US as they are not as straight as Europe. Good captainship by Stricker.

Looking at those stats on the Europeans age and history.

They are in trouble in future Ryder Cups. They have a lack of young players coming up -- their pool of potential alternates beyond the veterans this year was quite weak.

Last edited:
Rahm is the greatest putter in golf history! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom