2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available

I found that because I have Cuse.com on my I-phone, I'm all set once they set up the mobile ticketing. I clicked on the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner. One of the options was ”tickets”. Go to “MyCuse Ticket Account Login”. You’ll get a picture of Dino Babers. Below that is an icon resembling a snowman with a + in the lower right-hand corner. Touch that. You’ll get a log-in screen. Use you E-mail and ticket master password. Icon in the upper left-hand corner. Touch “manage tickets”. There’s nothing there now but that’s where you can "Browse for the specific event you are looking for and tap to see your tickets. When you get to the Dome, present your mobile phone to the ticket taker to have your ticket scanned."

I found that because I have Cuse.com on my I-phone, I'm all set once they set up the mobile ticketing. I clicked on the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner. One of the options was ”tickets”. Go to “MyCuse Ticket Account Login”. You’ll get a picture of Dino Babers. Below that is an icon resembling a snowman with a + in the lower right-hand corner. Touch that. You’ll get a log-in screen. Use you E-mail and ticket master password. Icon in the upper left-hand corner. Touch “manage tickets”. There’s nothing there now but that’s where you can "Browse for the specific event you are looking for and tap to see your tickets. When you get to the Dome, present your mobile phone to the ticket taker to have your ticket scanned."
I have left my paper tickets home and been using the mobile tickets for the last three years. I have found it very convenient, provided you have a smart phone, and there is no need to "remember to bring the tickets". Sounds like SU has a process to work with those who prefer the paper tickets or don't have smart phones.

I reached out to my rep.. he said lots of people were reporting issues with connecting to the cuse portal. They though it was resolved but I cant still cant get in

I have left my paper tickets home and been using the mobile tickets for the last three years. I have found it very convenient, provided you have a smart phone, and there is no need to "remember to bring the tickets". Sounds like SU has a process to work with those who prefer the paper tickets or don't have smart phones.

There is, however, a need to "remember to bring the smart phone". ;)

Last edited:
I was having issues using both my phone and iPad. Had to jump to my laptop before everything worked. My rep said with consolidation of platforms and services many people are having issues. Makes you wonder how good/thorough the testing of the system was. That said my rep has been 100% awesome in both communication and support. They should also pressure test further mobile devices to make sure the majority of workflows and screen pages work better before August comes around.

I cant even get to the login screen yet . it just errors out

I am having some minor issues getting seatbacks but my Account Rep has been great. SU has some good folks in the ticket office. Whenever I have needed assistance they are are most helpful and the problem gets resolved.

BTW, for the luddites and ticket stub collectors...there should be an option for paper tickets. I'm not sure by paper tickets if they will be card stock or not...

BTW a link to view your seating location

Last edited:
Anyone seen parking pricing yet?
no pricing all ive seen is :
March 10, 2021 Football invoices with parking application mailed
June 9-June 27, 2021 Football parking selection process

I am having some minor issues getting seatbacks but my Account Rep has been great. SU has some good folks in the ticket office. Whenever I have needed assistance they are are most helpful and the problem gets resolved.
If you are getting exceptional service from your rep, I'm sure Connor Siskovic would love to get a short feedback email . cjsiskov

And if you're not getting the support you feel you deserve, see above.

thats what i thought.. nothing but errors when i do that. never get to a login screen.

thats what i thought.. nothing but errors when i do that. never get to a login screen.

I get a box that says "Sign in to Dome tickets". It pops up so maybe a pop-up blocker is involved? Did you try it on multiple browsers?

multiple computers and edge ie chrome and 2 versions of firefox.

done that again, no response from anyone. already been in contact twice and they had no ideas.