2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Syracuse Football Season Ticket Renewals Now Available

they did that, but what good is it if you cant even get to the login screen.

they did that, but what good is it if you cant even get to the login screen.
Is it a VPN issue?

Sad...one of the most tech savvy guys here is having this issue.

Quick question for those who might know .. I purchased (3) new season tickets yesterday, received an email confirmation, and charged for full amount. so seemed to be all set there ..

But in the confirmation email it gives me a icon to 'Manage Tickets' and when I click that link, it takes me to my cuse.com / Ticketmaster account and mentions/shows nothing about season tickets and indicates that I've had no recent activity .. Will this take care of itself as we move closer to start of season, or should I call dome box office? Thanks in advance.

Quick question for those who might know .. I purchased (3) new season tickets yesterday, received an email confirmation, and charged for full amount. so seemed to be all set there ..

But in the confirmation email it gives me a icon to 'Manage Tickets' and when I click that link, it takes me to my cuse.com / Ticketmaster account and mentions/shows nothing about season tickets and indicates that I've had no recent activity .. Will this take care of itself as we move closer to start of season, or should I call dome box office? Thanks in advance.
I think this is normal. Mine looks the same way. You can click on the Invoices, and then Paid if you want to confirm they have your fully paid for your tickets...

Yes, once tickets are available this becomes active. At that point you can save to your wallet on your phone for mobile enrty or transfer to someone else. Previously you were able to print or list for sale but I don't think those options will be available this year as there will be no print from home and ticketmaster is apparently having issues with secondary market application.

Football tickets will likely be available 4 - 6 weeks before first home game.

Yes, once tickets are available this becomes active. At that point you can save to your wallet on your phone for mobile enrty or transfer to someone else. Previously you were able to print or list for sale but I don't think those options will be available this year as there will be no print from home and ticketmaster is apparently having issues with secondary market application.

Football tickets will likely be available 4 - 6 weeks before first home game.
Yup, definitely the easiest way to access is by adding to the wallet.

Hopefully they add an ‘add all’ function like the airlines do this year. We have 8 separate tickets to add to the wallet (including club 44 passes) and it‘s pretty annoying to have to do it 8 times

the whole e-ticket thing has been a failure at a couple places I know. The whole buy online experience with mobile no cash as well.. Whats the dome gonna do on a day where CC access is down with no fall back? reading QR codes in sunlight off cell phones has been an issue at many places along with faulty scanners.. even trying to read tickets before was a problem. They better to a better job of having more backup equipment and handle the lighting issues. All are issues you can handle if you prepare..

If last night at The Luke Bryan concert was any indication how mobile ticketing will work people are in for a tough road ahead when dealing with their ticketing needs. Countless fans simply could not get their tickets to load and if someone had to transfer tickets to someone else it was simply impossible. Many people ended up going up to the ticket windows to give their account information so at least they could get in using old style tickets from the box office. The folks at the box office stated that the app and website was up and down all night causing countless issues and headaches. One has to wonder why use a system than cant be used properly from the beginning. Rather than telling fans to load there tickets from home to insure a proper connection to the server. The system simply could not handle the volume of fans trying to access the app from their phones and the fact that the system was down for most of the night left a very bad taste of the new mobile ticketing process for many trying to get into the venue. Mark my works and just wait to see the problems to be had at the first football game this fall.

If last night at The Luke Bryan concert was any indication how mobile ticketing will work people are in for a tough road ahead when dealing with their ticketing needs. Countless fans simply could not get their tickets to load and if someone had to transfer tickets to someone else it was simply impossible. Many people ended up going up to the ticket windows to give their account information so at least they could get in using old style tickets from the box office. The folks at the box office stated that the app and website was up and down all night causing countless issues and headaches. One has to wonder why use a system than cant be used properly from the beginning. Rather than telling fans to load there tickets from home to insure a proper connection to the server. The system simply could not handle the volume of fans trying to access the app from their phones and the fact that the system was down for most of the night left a very bad taste of the new mobile ticketing process for many trying to get into the venue. Mark my works and just wait to see the problems to be had at the first football game this fall.

I have to think this was a one-off problem. Airlines have used mobile ticketing for about 10 years now. You don't see the same issues at airports.

You have to have some financial incentive in the ticket printing industry. There is no way someone can be as obsessed about this issue as you are without there being more to the story.

Also, as has been mentioned by numerous posters, you will still be able to get paper tickets if you really want them. But keep ignoring that point and keep being you.

Ive been to countless venues who required mobile tickets. Its not very hard. Screenshot your ticket before the event and just pull up the picture so you don’t need to load it.

Or if your phone’s wallet (Apple) allows you to add the digital ticket, even better.

Stupid Q but since there aren't real tickets this year are we going to get any sort of ticket package in the mail from the university?

Stupid Q but since there aren't real tickets this year are we going to get any sort of ticket package in the mail from the university?
Not a dumb question, most season ticket holders cherish that package and I’m interested to hear if anyone knows.

Idk, I went to Luke Bryan last night and when I went in there were no issues.

Line was shorter than normal for me and went quicker than usual to be honest.

Also, I’ve used mobile tickets before and I knew to have the preloaded into my wallet already so I didn’t need cell service, which was awful last night. The crowd definitely over ran the cell towers.

But yeah, overall I didn’t think there were any issues with the mobile ticketing

I've gone to about 8 MLB games this year and haven't touched a piece of paper for tickets or food or drink. Piece of cake.

Will we get parking passes in the mail?
As I understand it, parking passes will be mailed. They don’t have the equipment to implement e-passes in the lots yet.
Last I heard there was going to be an option for hard copy “souvenir quality” tickets to be available for a nominal fee. Finally, the box office will be able to accommodate luddites or anti-e’s at Will Call.
I use e-tickets at concerts, for boarding passes, at movies, at Syracuse Mets games and have used them in the past for the Dome including lacrosse games this year and a couple of football games where the Fine Mess negatively impacted my attention to detail and I left my tickets in the car. Never had an issue and never saw anyone have an issue though I am sure there is anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

That horseless carriage thing is never going to work either.

Ive been to countless venues who required mobile tickets. Its not very hard. Screenshot your ticket before the event and just pull up the picture so you don’t need to load it.

Or if your phone’s wallet (Apple) allows you to add the digital ticket, even better.
It's just that easy for about 90% of those who go.

I tend to relate mobile ticketing to if the govt came out today and said everyone has to drive an electric car right away no matter if charging stations were available just force the move away from gas. If fans were able to pull up their tickets last night things went smoothly but for the many there that could not access the app they had to go to the box office to print hard tickets.

While some think that I am opposed to mobile tickets at all costs I understand the reason behind it and actually had a good experience using them at the recent PGA championship at Kiawah Island this spring. Maybe due to the fact that they were prepared for it. My gripe is why roll out a service that at the least has had many problems all across the country. Glad to hear that SU will offer hard tickets for us who still choose to use them