2021 USMNT Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 USMNT Thread

Best thing about tonight was the over was 2.5 goals.. that was never in doubt..
Did the bookies not see that TnT put out a roster of second rate USL players?

They must have had their lunches eaten last night.

yeah.. considering how much the US has been scoring, I thought it was crazy low.. could have scored 10+ had they not missed some pretty good chances.

Some more USMNT movement on deadline day:
Chris Richards to Hoffenheim on loan from Bayern.
Bryan Reynolds to Roma.
Matthew Hoppe officially got his full professional guaranteed contract from Schalke.

Reading the tea leaves, this doesn't look great for MLS's upcoming season.

Wonder what the recall terms are.
From what I’ve read it’s a short term 4 month loan with a $20 million buy option. Basically only way that has a microscopic chance of getting paid by a club like Barnsley is if Dike scores 10+ goals and gets them to the Prem.

The Jordan Morris news was a kick in the gut to me.

In the past couple of years I thought he was really coming into his own as a player and was criminally underrated by USMNT fans.

Somewhat of a blast from the past today.

Ben Lederman, who was a Barcelona youth signing from California, who was a victim of Barca's crimes against international youth transfers, has started his first senior professional game today. He's playing in Poland. It'll be interesting to see if he ever pans out. I don't think I've seen a highlight of his in 5 years.

This is terrific news. He and McKennie and Adams in the midfield is potentially world class. This team needs a left back and a world class striker. We have a better roster than we've had in years, and they are all still so young, and yet already proven on the international stage.

This article has a projected line up. The future is really looking bright.

This is terrific news. He and McKennie and Adams in the midfield is potentially world class. This team needs a left back and a world class striker. We have a better roster than we've had in years, and they are all still so young, and yet already proven on the international stage.

I’ve never seen him play but what I am reading today has me very excited to have him with the US. More great news for the future!

I’ve never seen him play but what I am reading today has me very excited to have him with the US. More great news for the future!
Had a chance to watch him during the Panama game last fall. The talent was on display, oozes potential.

If he continues to develop, along with the rest of the youth... ‘26 could be a decent run.

I keep running through potential lineups and there is a very real possibility that John Brooks is the only player older than 28 that sees the field in the next world cup.

In that projected lineup, our starting field players are on average 23 years old when 2022 kicks off! (Which is slightly younger than your average Ghanaian U-20 World Cup team.)

Tuchel hasn’t loved Pulisic as much as I thought he would but now I’m dreaming about Nagelsmann taking over at Bayern and Christian making the move back to Germany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom