2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

First. Please don't trust Cashman when it comes to Medical. He said Gleyber was going to be out 6 to 8 weeks and he was back in 3 weeks. Also said Judge and Stanton wouldn't be back till near last weekend of the season they returned well before that. Great GM but he doesn't have a medical degree for a reason.

Severino had TJ in early March. Yeah long process gets him back in latest April.

And why should we trust you “when it comes to Medical”? You got a medical degree?

And why should we trust you “when it comes to Medical”? You got a medical degree?

I have been a sports fan and a baseball fan long enough to know timelines for injuries. Tommy John is a year recovery which would put Severino back late march early april. June or July is wrong.

Cashman great GM but he was wrong on injury timelines this year.

I have been a sports fan and a baseball fan long enough to know timelines for injuries. Tommy John is a year recovery which would put Severino back late march early april. June or July is wrong.

I wish Cashman were smart enough to listen to the doctors that treat his players instead of just making up timelines. I mean damn, what the hell does he think he’s doing? Or at least seek the advice of long time sports fans.

GybEJVj.gif

I wish Cashman were smart enough to listen to the doctors that treat his players instead of just making up timelines. I mean damn, what the hell does he think he’s doing? Or at least seek the advice of long time sports fans.

He was wrong all season on time tables. Point blank. And btw I would trust their medical team to treat a common cold. Eric Cressey possibly cost us a championship. I'm not blaming him for Severino or Kahnle. But I'm blaming him and the staff for Paxton. Paxton would have been our game 2 starter in the Division series against the Rays.

I will admit. I'm on board with going all out for Trevor Bauer. But the Yankees have to go to Cole and clear it with him.

Cole Bauer. 1 2 punch top rotation is best in baseball.

You want them pitching the day after surgery? Toughen up.

You want them pitching the day after surgery? Toughen up.

Where did I ever say that. All I said. Sevy had surgery in early March. TJ is 1 year puts him back march maybe early april. June or July is not right.

Where did I ever say that. All I said. Sevy had surgery in early March. TJ is 1 year puts him back march maybe early april. June or July is not right.
Most pitchers don't come back from TJ in 1 year. It is almost always a little bit more than that. As a Red Sox fan, I don't expect Sale back until about a 1 1/2 from his operation.

Is your wife a former cheerleader too?
She was on dance team, which I have been told is different, and I am given a glare if I attempt to pursue additional understanding.

But, what I think you're really asking is if this is a democracy. It is not.

It is a cheerocracy.

higgy will not be an everyday catcher, at least not with a healthy Yankee lineup.

i just put him there as a familiar face as i dont see realmuto as a Yankee.

id take him...just dont see it.
Higgy gets bonus points for likeability. Toiled around the minors for about 10 years before getting a break. Cool nickname (the Higster). Plays guitar. What else can you ask for...