2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

We're firing Cole because he gave up a hit. Sends a message to the rest of the staff.
Nah, you put Sanchez on notice because he was catching him and give Gary's sundae to Cole for having been traumatized by his pitch calling. You even put another scoop on there with extra sprinkles for good measure.

Last edited:
There's a certain peacefulness to only reading the punchline.

1614630351077.png

Cole is not at fault. He should be able to decide who he wants to throw too.
Suppose Higgy or whoever got hurt? Probably a good thing to practice with the starting catcher. Sometimes circumstances don't allow you to "choose" who you throw to.

George would tell Cole to suck it up and pitch to whomever the manager puts behind the plate, or go back to the clubhouse and put on a dress.

George would tell Cole to suck it up and pitch to whomever the manager puts behind the plate, or go back to the clubhouse and put on a dress.

Yeah because George would have signed JT Realmuto after the disaster Sanchez has been. Of course he would have said pitch to him with how much he would be paying him.

All things aside. I do like our team think we are def the favorites in the AL EAST and the League only team I'm worried about is the White Sox.

I'm going to be putting Stanton on notice though. But I feel good about all aspects of our team as long as were healthy.

All things aside. I do like our team think we are def the favorites in the AL EAST and the League only team I'm worried about is the White Sox.

I'm going to be putting Stanton on notice though. But I feel good about all aspects of our team as long as were healthy.
1-1 so far. Unacceptable. George would be livid.

Tie him to the back of a truck and make him run 4 miles to send a message. No one gives up. A run on March 1.

Its spring training. You have an extreme characturization of who George was.
Really, Yankee historian? Your guy used to consider the spring games against the Mets to be must-win.

I even had the infamous Sport Magazine with Reggie's interview.

The 70s Yankees are my guys, my idols.

The 90s Yankees were my peers, saw them on the street, knew the pubs & restaurants they hid out in. Drank with them, played darts and pool with them.

These are now my kids Yankees, hope they win a title so they know how i felt.

I even had the infamous Sport Magazine with Reggie's interview.

The 70s Yankees are my guys, my idols.

The 90s Yankees were my peers, saw them on the street, knew the pubs & restaurants they hid out in. Drank with them, played darts and pool with them.

These are now my kids Yankees, hope they win a title so they know how i felt.

Kevin Maas stalker ⬆️

ok, who on this chat is Rocco Graziosa? fess up