2021 Yankees Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Sanchez isn’t really an attention to detail kinda guy, is he?

We only have the 2 catchers on the 40. They'll have to make room if necessary.

Rougned Odor's John Sterling home run call: "You are Odor-iffic!"

I have to criticize Boone. Why do you have a team meeting and go public with it today. You were facing Tampa ace Glasnow. Should have done it and went public with it tomorrow when you are throwing Cole against the Tampa Bay bullpen day.

Rougned Odor's John Sterling home run call: "You are Odor-iffic!"

I really disliked the guy until he punched out Jose Bautista. I softened my stance a little right after that. :)

I have to criticize Boone. Why do you have a team meeting and go public with it today. You were facing Tampa ace Glasnow. Should have done it and went public with it tomorrow when you are throwing Cole against the Tampa Bay bullpen day.
Who cares. It's all meaningless. This team will eventually start hitting and winning regardless of whether they call team meetings.

Who cares. It's all meaningless. This team will eventually start hitting and winning regardless of whether they call team meetings.

I assume you are mocking me for my calm post last night reminding despite being 5 and 8 they were only 13 games in. Well now we are 5 and 9 had a team meeting and we lost the game. Why are we not hitting we have a healthy lineup is Voit that big of a loss he is due back in early may ?. All I'm saying people referenced George today on twitter and print media what he would do and likely one of the hitting coaches if not both would be fired. Just saying you know he would do that.

I assume you are mocking me for my calm post last night reminding despite being 5 and 8 they were only 13 games in. Well now we are 5 and 9 had a team meeting and we lost the game. Why are we not hitting we have a healthy lineup is Voit that big of a loss he is due back in early may ?. All I'm saying people referenced George today on twitter and print media what he would do and likely one of the hitting coaches if not both would be fired. Just saying you know he would do that.
They've played 14 games, not even 10% of the season. Give it another 20 games and see what things look like. Don't be another dumb fan. George isn't walking through that door to behave like a petulant child and make premature moves that would make the situation worse.

Thanks for giving us nothing but a yankee stadium homerun.
The Babe hit 3 in his last game before handing it over to “The Kid” so you never know. (William Bendix version). Anyway give the guy credit for knowing when to hang them up and doing it in a gracious manner.

The Babe hit 3 in his last game before handing it over to “The Kid” so you never know. (William Bendix version). Anyway give the guy credit for knowing when to hang them up and doing it in a gracious manner.
Good story, but not true.
Bebe hit three on May 25th but last game played was May 30th.

Keep crapping on the guy as he gracefully bows out after a very good career. It's very on brand.

He was a Yankee for a minute and did nothing. That first series opening weekend versus toronto he came up with multiple times with guys on base and did nothing. Cost us least one game. Also without that stupid extra inning rule cost us 2 games.

He was a Yankee for a minute and did nothing. That first series opening weekend versus toronto he came up with multiple times with guys on base and did nothing. Cost us least one game. Also without that stupid extra inning rule cost us 2 games.

It's gonna suck for you when Bruce comes back for every Old Timers Day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom