2021 Yankees Season | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

That clown can sure hit ‘em.

We dont have clowns on our team who act like it's the first time they ever hit a home run before or cry when they get hit by a pitcher who has a big live arm and occasional let's one get away like that Tampa clown.

Observation 12 games in. We miss Voit. HR leader last year. Bruce is an automatic out.

We dont have clowns on our team who act like it's the first time they ever hit a home run before or cry when they get hit by a pitcher who has a big live arm and occasional let's one get away like that Tampa clown.
I suppose pride is what you can hold onto at the bottom of the division.

Bet you must know what it is to take a 98 mph fastball to the ribcage, or high and in as you’re wishing on Bo

I suppose pride is what you can hold onto at the bottom of the division.

Bet you must know what it is to take a 98 mph fastball to the ribcage, or high and in as you’re wishing on Bo

No I dont. Played baseball growing up and in high school got hit but weren't throwing 98. He is still a clown act like you have hit a homerun before.

No I dont. Played baseball growing up and in high school got hit but weren't throwing 98. He is still a clown act like you have hit a homerun before.
I hope he does the Merton Hanks chicken dance all the way around the bases the next time he homers.

tenor.gif

I don't understand why we keep messing with him. I just do not get it.
and its not just the starts, he keeps getting pulled in the 7th or 8th inning for Gardy's glove.

What’s Kluber looking like? I know the stats are ugly but it’s early. Is his velocity and “stuff” there?

What’s Kluber looking like? I know the stats are ugly but it’s early. Is his velocity and “stuff” there?

Both Kulber and Tailon good velocity and stuff. Just the rust from not pitching in so long shows.

and its not just the starts, he keeps getting pulled in the 7th or 8th inning for Gardy's glove.
Gardner is perceived as this weird safety net. But from what?

I hate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom