2021 Yankees Season | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

It's Not What You Want.

New York Yankees What GIF by MLB

You had to mention Boone so I’m going to say it. He hasn’t made one good move yet this year. Days are numbered.

13 games in and you are going to fire a manager who win 100 plus games first 2 seasons and taken team to playoffs all 3 years. I'm frustrated too but tonight with a bullpen opener game I wasnt likening our chances. Offense has to come around which will take pressure off the pitching.

13 games in and you are going to fire a manager who win 100 plus games first 2 seasons and taken team to playoffs all 3 years. I'm frustrated too but tonight with a bullpen opener game I wasnt likening our chances. Offense has to come around which will take pressure off the pitching.
Won’t be me doing the firing. More likely it will be Cash Money. It’s his team after all.

This team has major issues. Pitching is bad fielding is worse and the lineup is putrid. Hicks Frazier and Odor are barely hitting above .350 combined. Boone better figure things out quick or it's gonna get real nasty real quick

Today's Pen Usage:

Nick Nelson30
Michael King69
Luis Cessa33
Lucas Luetge52
Aroldis Chapman
Chad Green
Jonathan Loaisiga
Darren O'Day
Justin Wilson

5 guys available to get through the weekend, then Monday off, unless Kriske or Deivi gets called up for King.

Today's Pen Usage:

Nick Nelson30
Michael King69
Luis Cessa33
Lucas Luetge52
Aroldis Chapman
Chad Green
Jonathan Loaisiga
Darren O'Day
Justin Wilson

5 guys available to get through the weekend, then Monday off, unless Kriske or Deivi gets called up for King.
King going down is almost a guarantee.

This team has major issues. Pitching is bad fielding is worse and the lineup is putrid. Hicks Frazier and Odor are barely hitting above .350 combined. Boone better figure things out quick or it's gonna get real nasty real quick
I am not worried about the lineup. There are too many established hitters for things to continue this way.

Other than Cole, the best thing I can say for the starting rotation is that they are injury-free. My hope is that a healthy Kluber, Taillon, Montgomery, and German will be serviceable until the return of Severino. It would be nice to have one more non-question mark like Tanaka right now.

Why does Ford have to wait ? Wasn’t he a one day recall cause Gio had vaccine side effects and was on the covid list ?

Why does Ford have to wait ? Wasn’t he a one day recall cause Gio had vaccine side effects and was on the covid list ?

Doesn't matter.

He was called up for 1 day, now he has to wait 10 days before he can come back up again.

Now if someone were to get hurt, if Bruce were to go on the DL with hemorrhoids, he could come up immediately.

Doesn't matter.

He was called up for 1 day, now he has to wait 10 days before he can come back up again.

Now if someone were to get hurt, if Bruce were to go on the DL with hemorrhoids, he could come up immediately.
Okay. Just wasn’t sure if because of the circumstances the rule still applied.

Doesn't matter.

In the meantime why not call up Gittens?

What’s Kluber looking like? I know the stats are ugly but it’s early. Is his velocity and “stuff” there?
His average fastball is about 90.5 mph this year. Last year it was 91.7 mph. In his prime it was 94.3 mph. I guess that is promising.

I have not looked at his spin rate data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom