2021 Yankees Season | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

They won’t, but their lineup is so fluid, there are not many regulars to rest.
And there just aren't that many position players on these 28-man rosters anyway. But they can line up their pitching and give many of those guys a little break.

And there just aren't that many position players on these 28-man rosters anyway. But they can line up their pitching and give many of those guys a little break.
I know it’s selective perception and mythology, but it never seems to matter who is pitching for the Rays.

I guess I’m saying that I don’t take comfort in playing the Rays, regardless of their motivation levels.

I will feel good if the Yankees win 2 of 3 in Toronto, but that is a tall task.

I know it’s selective perception and mythology, but it never seems to matter who is pitching for the Rays.

I guess I’m saying that I don’t take comfort in playing the Rays, regardless of their motivation levels.

I will feel good if the Yankees win 2 of 3 in Toronto, but that is a tall task.
I know what you mean. Not sure how they keep doing that with their pitching, but they do.

If the Yanks get the win tonight, I'll feel good. If not, the pressure will start to build.

I know what you mean. Not sure how they keep doing that with their pitching, but they do.

If the Yanks get the win tonight, I'll feel good. If not, the pressure will start to build.
3-3 should clinch if two of the wins come against Toronto. I’m ignoring Seattle in this scenario though.

Will the Rays have anything to play for against the Yankees?

Magic number to get AL home field advantage is 1. They're playing Houston, which could make it tricky, but just win 1 and it's done.

As far as WS home field, Giants are 5 games up on them with 6 to play, and the play the lowly Diamondbacks. Dodgers are 3 games up. Rays are 3 games up on Brewers. Not sure how much they'd worry about Dodgers/Brewers vs. resting players and lining up pitching.

They are in a position to choose a first round opponent. They can go max effort attempting to eliminate NY or sit most if they don't care. Yankees need at least 2 of 3 from Toronto to make TB series much less stressful.

Who is showing the game? I see where it says YES but I get a Premier soccer game on YES.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom