2021 Yankees Season | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Wait until Boone pulls Frazier for defensive purposes with a one run lead in the sixth inning.
I really need them to play better, because I don't really like this team and I don't like how Boone is managing.

I really need them to play better, because I don't really like this team and I don't like how Boone is managing.
They're getting there, I think. I do wish Boone wouldn't hit some of these guys in wildly different parts of the lineup from one game to the next, and I really don't want to see Gardner leading off or batting third anymore.

They're getting there, I think. I do wish Boone wouldn't hit some of these guys in wildly different parts of the lineup from one game to the next, and I really don't want to see Gardner leading off or batting third anymore.
It's a me problem, but at this point I dislike Gardner.

They're getting there, I think. I do wish Boone wouldn't hit some of these guys in wildly different parts of the lineup from one game to the next, and I really don't want to see Gardner batting anymore.
FIFY

Offense right back to old ways. Matt Harvey had over a 5 era and we are making him look like 2015 Matt Harvey. WAKE UP !!!!

Sanchez is so frustrating at the plate.

I mean, most of the lineup is, but he just makes it look so easy for the pitcher.

I mean, most of the lineup is, but he just makes it look so easy for the pitcher.

And apparently were going to ride this ship into the ground until its on fire before doing something.

Remember when Sanchez turned a corner? Yeah me neither.

And apparently were going to ride this ship into the ground until its on fire before doing something.

I feel like I’m watching the really long version of the last 90 minutes of Titanic. If there is such a thing.

The orchestra stopped playing at this point.

I feel like I’m watching the really long version of the last 90 minutes of Titanic. If there is such a thing.

The orchestra stopped playing at this point.
The old woman at the end was Rose right?

The pride on these baseball umps is over the top. Review the damn play. Of all the scenarios in baseball where replay can help that might be THE number one biggest scenario where cameras could aid the umpires in getting it right.

The pride on these baseball umps is over the top. Review the damn play. Of all the scenarios in baseball where replay can help that might be THE number one biggest scenario where cameras could aid the umpires in getting it right.
During the telecast the did a little segment about Billy and Earl. Do you think either one of them would have let that go without getting in that umps face and pushing the right buttons to get thrown out under the guise of lighting a fire under these guys? They show Boone in the dugout blowing bubbles. I mean cmon.

The run scores if Judge doesn't make the bonehead play of having the last out of an inning at third base. That is the freaking problem with that play, and there's no excuse for that.

See you in two weeks...

Looks like King's up next on the shuttle.

If it keeps trending in this direction come July the only untouchable on the roster should be Cole.

MLB batting average is .232, that’s the lowest in history.
Games are becoming almost unwatchable.I don’t know what the solution is, but somehow we have to get more action in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom