2021 Yankees Season | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Maniac who when he was Owner won 6 World Series Titles (7 if u include 2009 but he wasn't George and wasn't in charge) But when George was George he was the greatest owner in professional sports.
Dr. Jerry Buss >>>>>

I just think time has come to send a message. I hope some of you don't own run your own businesses would be great to work for you where you don't hold people accountable for not doing their jobs. All I'm saying offense you better wakeup tonight.
Most people go by their employees track record and not off of them having a bad week or two.
Remember you have to replace people and a lot of times the replacement is worse than what you let go.

No disrespect to the late great Tony Gwynn. Let's redirect this back to the 2021 Yankees. My patience level is at an absolute low right now with this offense. We turned Matt Harvey back into 2015 form in Baltimore where we always crush the ball. WAKE UP OFFENSE !!!

If offense has not righted itself by end of this month need to fire one of or both of hitting coaches. The players would get the message and feel bad for costing them their jobs especially Thames and it would inspire the offense. It's called a landmark fire you fire your worst performing employee and shows the rest of the employees you mean business. Boone won't do it nor would Hal (He is not George as we all know) Cashman still has enough gumption to make such a move he remembers George.
Is that what they do at the old dealership?

Most people go by their employees track record and not off of them having a bad week or two.
Remember you have to replace people and a lot of times the replacement is worse than what you let go.

Wait until CR gets fired because his boss wants to send a message to the other salesmen in the dealership.

Not sure I love the Tauchman Trade. I know there is an abundance of outfielders now but the current crop isn't exactly known for their durability or ability to avoid the disabled list.

Not sure I love the Tauchman Trade. I know there is an abundance of outfielders now but the current crop isn't exactly known for their durability or ability to avoid the disabled list.

It's a lefty bullpen arm with options left.

We're gonna need a lot of arms if our friggin starters can't go more than 4-5 innings.

It's a lefty bullpen arm with options left.

We're gonna need a lot of arms if our friggin starters can't go more than 4-5 innings.

Michael King can pitch multiple days in a row long innings. I know this why don't the Yankees.

TIME TO CALL GARDNER'S NUMBER
39C944C8-79FD-4DB5-B355-5B4D05411DEE.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom