2021 Yankees Season | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

tenor.gif

Judge needs maintenance from time to time. That's all.
True Yankees don't require maintenance. They just power through and demand to be in the lineup every night.

So does my car. Until I decide to trade it in for a new model.

As someone in car sales. Judge is a Ford F-Series. They have occasional transmission glitches. But still built ford tough. If Judge needs a day or two here and there so be it.

As someone in car sales. Judge is a Ford F-Series. They have occasional transmission glitches. But still built ford tough. If Judge needs a day or two here and there so be it.
What kind of car is Stanton?
DJ?
Gardy?
Sanchez?
Cole?
Kluber?

Thanks.

What kind of car is Stanton?
DJ?
Gardy?
Sanchez?
Cole?
Kluber?

Thanks.

I'm at work. Come on the lot on some saturday and I'll walk u around the lot and we can compare cars to the entire roster from Judge to Tyler Wade.

I'm at work. Come on the lot on some saturday and I'll walk u around the lot and we can compare cars to the entire roster from Judge to Tyler Wade.

which lot?

Gwynn is an all-timer.

Boggs would be fine, but would have really thrived when moneyball started to be cool.

Ozzie Smith would be a bench glove.

I pulled these assessments out of my butt, 100%.
put boggs not in Fenway for 81 games a year and he doesnt get to 3000 and likely is a 290 hitter.

Wandy coming up...

King has not given up a run all season and you send him down. How bout you get rid of Luetge or Nelson or Cessa. Did King take the last jello in the post game spread why Boone keeps sending him down. I know baseball makes no sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom