2021 Yankees Season | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

cry babies

The Houston Astros received a New York welcome from Yankee fans this week in their first meeting since the Astros' sign-stealing scam was exposed – but according to a report, Houston allegedly complained to the league about taunting this season, which resulted in security curbing some hecklers.

In the first of a three-game series on Tuesday, Yankee fan David Taub went viral for wearing an Oscar the Grouch costume – a nod to the Astros' use of garbage cans for signaling to batters.

Taub told Sports Illustrated that he previously received confirmation before the game that he could wear the costume but when he showed up on Tuesday he was not allowed in as security informed him: "Our policy changed."

Both the Astros and the commissioner’s office told Sports Illustrated that they were "unaware of any such complaints or directives."

A video posted to Twitter also showed security confiscating an inflatable trash can from a Yankee fan who was rewarded with a beer as he chased after the stadium guard. "

Of course you say that. U r not a doctor/trainer. He will be fine.

Dude just stop the shtick is beyond old at this point. Also last time I checked your not any sort of medical professional yourself, how the hell do you know he will be fine.

Right. Because you see someone leave a game under those circumstances all the time.

Not taking a chances. Gio is tough he will be fine in a day or so. Anytime something negative happens said poster is right there to chime in. He's not even a Yankee fan so why is he on this thread.

Not taking a chances. Gio is tough he will be fine in a day or so. Anytime something negative happens said poster is right there to chime in. He's not even a Yankee fan so why is he on this thread.
He is a Yankee fan, and even if he were not, he would be entitled to comment.

Listen Billy Fuccillo no ones been more tolerant of your craziness then me but don't try and tell me who I am or am not a fan of . I was rooting for the Yankees back in the Mattingly days and not when they were winning either.

Why don't you not speculate.

Bees and others have been pretty lenient with you but if your looking for a new home antagonizing long term posters is a great way to get that process expedited.

Can I ask something. We were the biggest victims of the Astros cheating scandal. Why didn't either Altuve, Breggman, or Correa get hit in retaliation. One of these games one of them should have gotten hit. Just thought of it. Seems like us fans were more angry at them then our players.

Right. Because you see someone leave a game under those circumstances all the time.

Anytime Tyler Wade may have to play everyday its time to be worried. Hopefully he will be OK but we've all seen that type of injury turn into a lot more. Infield is not a spot the Yanks can afford a lot of injuries at this point.

Anytime Tyler Wade may have to play everyday its time to be worried. Hopefully he will be OK but we've all seen that type of injury turn into a lot more. Infield is not a spot the Yanks can afford a lot of injuries at this point.

Voit is coming back. And Andujar is raking in the minors to he is healthy.

And now Hicks is hobbling.

With him it was only a matter of time, everyone talks about Stanton and Judge but I am pretty sure he has been hurt every year he's been with the Yanks. That's why I wasn't a huge fan of the Tauchman trade. Yes he hasn't been the same player since 19 but your an injury away from Brett Gardner playing everyday.

Voit is coming back. And Andujar is raking in the minors to he is healthy.

Voit will help at 1st but if Gio is hurt for extended period along with Odor thats a huge blow to the Yankees. Andujar is still a work in progress but he could be the first guy the Yanks turn to.

With him it was only a matter of time, everyone talks about Stanton and Judge but I am pretty sure he has been hurt every year he's been with the Yanks. That's why I wasn't a huge fan of the Tauchman trade. Yes he hasn't been the same player since 19 but your an injury away from Brett Gardner playing everyday.
Trading Tauchman was a head scratcher. It would be good if Stanton could give them an occasional game in the outfield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom