2021 Yankees Season | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Go tell Kevin Nash that.
This was near the tail end of my wrestling viewership but I recall Triple H missed something like 9 mos. with a quad injury.

Frazier was a finalist for a Gold Glove last season. So does this mean the organization just ignores the advanced fielding metrics that got him there when it suits their agenda? I'll bet they use them in contract negotiations when it paints a negative picture.

He's not a UFA until after the 2024 season. With all the ways the Yankees have crapped all over him his agent is hard at work trying to get Frazier out of NY

Hmm. Who said he was fine and would be day to day. Maybe I should pursue a medical degree. Watched enough bsseball played baseball through high school I know what injuries look like.

Hmm. Who said he was fine and would be day to day. Maybe I should pursue a medical degree. Watched enough bsseball played baseball through high school I know what injuries look like.

THATS RIGHT HULK, YOU TELL THEM!!! THEY STAND CORRECTED, HULK!!!

Don't count your chickens until he sees the field again.

Ain't tonight.

Probably won't be tomorrow either.

Shame the Yanks wasted all that $$$ on an MRI machine. They should just ask you.

One of your most idiotic takes. Is there a bottom with you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom