2021 Yankees Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

First of the year...

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by YES Network

And so it begins?

Yankees' Aaron Boone explains why Giancarlo Stanton is sitting Sunday, updates Zack Britton's recovery

Speaking to reporters Sunday morning, Boone explained his decision to sit Stanton, saying it was more about giving him a rest and putting another left-handed bat in the lineup than anything else.”
“G’s good, just wanted to get a lefty in there,” Boone said. “This is probably the best day to do that. I’m not gonna play G probably five days in a row, was kind of what I told him. So I figured, this was the best day to do that.

Yankees' Aaron Boone explains why Giancarlo Stanton is sitting Sunday, updates Zack Britton's recovery

Speaking to reporters Sunday morning, Boone explained his decision to sit Stanton, saying it was more about giving him a rest and putting another left-handed bat in the lineup than anything else.”
“G’s good, just wanted to get a lefty in there,” Boone said. “This is probably the best day to do that. I’m not gonna play G probably five days in a row, was kind of what I told him. So I figured, this was the best day to do that.
If you’re a true Yankee, you DEMAND to be in there 5 days in a row. And if you get hurt, you prove your mettle by continuing to play through it for the next 6 months.

I love how accurate and positive Boone is when it comes to injuries and return times.

If you’re a true Yankee, you DEMAND to be in there 5 days in a row. And if you get hurt, you prove your mettle by continuing to play through it for the next 6 months.

How bout not going 0-5 on opening day with 3 Strikeouts. And leaving his part of LOB.

I love how accurate and positive Boone is when it comes to injuries and return times.
Do you think Boone pulls this stuff out of his ass, or do you think he consults with the team medical staff?

Do you think Boone pulls this stuff out of his ass, or do you think he consults with the team medical staff?

Boone must consult with different doctors then Cashman. Cashman gives negative long term injury recovery times and he doesn't have a medical degree he is a great GM but not a doctor at the end of the day.

How about hitting 6 homers in the playoffs last year?

Yes great. He made up for what he did in 2019 by pulling himself out of the lineup in the ALCS. But 2 games in right back to his own ways of coming up small.

Yes great. He made up for what he did in 2019 by pulling himself out of the lineup in the ALCS. But 2 games in right back to his own ways of coming up small.
After last fall, I hereby dub him “Mr. October”.

Respect the clutchness.

The dreaded two game sample. Off with his head.

2 games in the last 5 days with another off day coming in 4 days making 6 games over 10 days.

This is the crap I (and OttoinGrotto) knew would happen if we resigned Gardy. Boone can’t help himself, not to mention Gardy isn’t even the best reserve outfielder on the team.

if only they had 159 more to go...

Can I ask for one thing. Can we please get Hicks out of the 3 spot in the lineup please ? And can we move Stanton down the lineup a spot or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom