2021 Yankees Season | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Can I ask for one thing. Can we please get Hicks out of the 3 spot in the lineup please ? And can we move Stanton down the lineup a spot or two.?
i understand the Hicks frustration, but get why hes there.

Stanton is fine where he is.

why are you not pushing Frazier for the 3 hole?

If I was the manager

CF Hicks
SS Gleyber
2b DJ
RF Judge
Dh Stanton
C Sanchez
3b Gio
1b Bruce
LF Frazier

When Voit returns in May

CF Hicks
SS Gleyber
2b DJ
RF Judge
1b Voit
Dh Stanton
C Sanchez
3b Gio
LF Frazier

Frazier in the 3 hole would be interesting, off to a good start and has the power you want. Hicks at 3 I don't get at all, no idea what Boone and Cashman see there.

I like DJ leading off, best hitter should get most at bats. Hicks look lost as heck could see him moving down and pushing Frazier up in Hicks spot

sure wish they had dropped Stanton in the lineup...

Stanton needs a fire lit under him to perform. Getting booed first 2 games and sitting yesterday lit those embers.

STANTONIAN SLAM

Gee. I guess the pitcher thought he could sneak a 92 MPH belt-high fastball that was about an inch inside from the exact center of the plate past Stanton. Thank goodness he was wrong. ;)

Gee. I guess the pitcher thought he could sneak a 92 MPH belt-high fastball that was about an inch inside from the exact center of the plate past Stanton. Thank goodness he was wrong. ;)

If I were pitching to Stanton after 4 straight walks, assuming it's the worst time to get him to chase pitches, then I'd intentionally walk him. One line drive, and it's all over. They have families to think about!

That's got to be a weird feeling as a pitcher, seeing your pitch come off a bat, and just knowing that thing's in the stratosphere.

Yankees trade for Odor, shocked I beat Extreme to the punch on this.

I'm on WLAX duty today.

And Woody duty.

And Kadary duty.

Lefty power bat/infield bench depth.

I don't hate it.

The Rangers will pay almost all the $27 million remaining on Odor’s deal. He’s owed $12 million in 2021, $12 million next season and he has a $3 million buyout on a $13 million club option for 2023.

Odor almost definitely will head to the Yankees’ alternate camp at PNC Park, which is the team’s Triple-A affiliate’s stadium. The Rangers designated him for assignment Thursday. The Yankees could have waited for Odor to clear waivers — and he would have, considering his contract — but they likely knew Texas had other suitors for the 27-year-old.

What is that Odor coming from Texas to NY ? Smells like a power hitter off the bench depth which I had been calling for.

"A corresponding 40-man roster move will be made later today."

Guessing Andujar or Voit to the 60, or someone's getting DFA'd.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom