2021 Yankees Season | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Good call

Wait for today's lineup. After winning first two games and a 4 game road series in texas tomorrow. Boone will put his give up lineup today. No Judge after hitting 3 homeruns in the last 2 days and no DJ.

Wait for today's lineup. After winning first two games and a 4 game road series in texas tomorrow. Boone will put his give up lineup today. No Judge after hitting 3 homeruns in the last 2 days and no DJ.

What would be your lineup today, Skip?

Oooh

you almost had it.

Too much to ask Giancarla to DH and go for the sweep. Quad is still tight. Judge played through a broken rib in Sept 2019 and the playoffs. A pain in the quad is a ways away from the heart. Gleyber should have never been put on the covid list now they are saying he will need the full 10 days. My family and I will be in ny for the white Sox series next weekend.

Too much to ask Giancarla to DH and go for the sweep. Quad is still tight. Judge played through a broken rib in Sept 2019 and the playoffs. A pain in the quad is a ways away from the heart. Gleyber should have never been put on the covid list now they are saying he will need the full 10 days.
Bahahahaha!!!

Yeah, that sweep in mid May is so CRUCIAL that you play an injured player! And ignore the COVID rules!!

Gleyber should have never been put on the covid list now they are saying he will need the full 10 days.

You wanted someone who tested positive for Covid to hang around the clubhouse? He's only tested positive TWICE in the past 48 hours.

If Torres and Stanton aren't players, that leaves you a 1 man bench.

You wanted someone who tested positive for Covid to hang around the clubhouse? He's only tested positive TWICE in the past 48 hours.

If Torres and Stanton aren't players, that leaves you a 1 man bench.

They are guidelines not rules. I'm not getting in a back n forth. He has no symptoms btw. Stanton look across the clubhouse. Judge broken rib sept 2019 kept playing didnt tell anybody. If I dont get the full lineup for next weekend with the money i paid and what i will pay there i will be hot.

They are guidelines not rules.

Individuals who test positive will be required to isolate for a minimum of 10 days, receive appropriate care and monitoring from the Club medical staff, and be cleared by the Joint Committee and the individual’s team physician, following a mandatory cardiac evaluation and a determination that the individual no longer presents a risk of infection to others.

Too much to ask Giancarla to DH and go for the sweep. Quad is still tight. Judge played through a broken rib in Sept 2019 and the playoffs. A pain in the quad is a ways away from the heart. Gleyber should have never been put on the covid list now they are saying he will need the full 10 days. My family and I will be in ny for the white Sox series next weekend.
I expect to see you in uniform and on the bench advising Boone on in-game strategy. Try to give us poor slobs at Syracusefan.com a wave if you think of it.

They are guidelines not rules. I'm not getting in a back n forth. He has no symptoms btw. Stanton look across the clubhouse. Judge broken rib sept 2019 kept playing didnt tell anybody. If I dont get the full lineup for next weekend with the money i paid and what i will pay there i will be hot.

Absurd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom