2021 Yankees Season | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Too much to ask Giancarla to DH and go for the sweep. Quad is still tight. Judge played through a broken rib in Sept 2019 and the playoffs. A pain in the quad is a ways away from the heart. Gleyber should have never been put on the covid list now they are saying he will need the full 10 days. My family and I will be in ny for the white Sox series next weekend.

wanna bet Stanton sitting out isn’t Stantons decision?

wanna bet Stanton sitting out isn’t Stantons decision?

Bees. Players always have an influence say. By playing through or not saying anything. Jeter played 2012 with that bad ankle cause he is Jeter. Judge broke a rib in sept 2019 and didn't say anything and he played the rest of sept and playoffs. Stanton in same 2019 playoffs could have kept quiet and played thru. Teixeira was the same way wouldn't play thru injuries. Remember Mike Francesa calling him out on wfan saying Mark has to play thru some pain you are never going to be 100 percent physically in a 162 game season

They are guidelines not rules. I'm not getting in a back n forth. He has no symptoms btw. Stanton look across the clubhouse. Judge broken rib sept 2019 kept playing didnt tell anybody. If I dont get the full lineup for next weekend with the money i paid and what i will pay there i will be hot.

Reggie Jackson was my favorite player growing up. The Angels were in town vs the Orioles when I was in town visiting my uncle. He ended up on the bench that day. That's what happens in a 162 game season. Should have been a Cal Ripken fan if you wanted a guarantee of seeing a guy.

Bees. Players always have an influence say. By playing through or not saying anything. Jeter played 2012 with that bad ankle cause he is Jeter. Judge broke a rib in sept 2019 and didn't say anything and he played the rest of sept and playoffs. Stanton in same 2019 playoffs could have kept quiet and played thru. Teixeira was the same way wouldn't play thru injuries. Remember Mike Francesa calling him out on wfan saying Mark has to play thru some pain you are never going to be 100 percent physically in a 162 game season

you don’t know how or why these things are handled.

Reggie Jackson was my favorite player growing up. The Angels were in town vs the Orioles when I was in town visiting my uncle. He ended up on the bench that day. That's what happens in a 162 game season. Should have been a Cal Ripken fan if you wanted a guarantee of seeing a guy.

In 1993 my Uncle bought tickets well in advance for the Rangers at Orioles series in hopes of seeing one of Nolan Ryan's last starts. We had tickets for Sunday. Ryan pitched Saturday.

Damn you all to hell Boonie with this give up lineup.

Damn you all to hell Boonie with this give up lineup.

If Stanton Hicks Odor were healthy today would be a give up day lineup. Boone does this when we have won first 2 3 games of a series

Bad combo. Monty afraid of a lead and Sanchez unable to keep runners from advancing on balls in the dirt

There’s also the fact that he’s like 35 and not 10, for why he shouldn’t freak out if their lineup doesn’t meet his standards when he watches them in person.

There’s also the fact that he’s like 35 and not 10, for why he shouldn’t freak out if their lineup doesn’t meet his standards when he watches them in person.

I will give a full report on what I spend next weekend. Then we will see if I or any fan should have our standards met with what we pay.

I will give a full report on what I spend next weekend. Then we will see if I or any fan should have our standards met with what we pay.

With that attitude, you should probably just stay home. Going to a Yankees game ain’t a bargain, and to suggest that injured players should play because some Upstate bumpkin is making his annual Yankees Stadium trip is beyond absurd.

Dude, one decent beer at the Stadium is going to cost you what you're used to paying for a 30-pack of Keystone Light. Be careful out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom