2021 Yankees Season | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Montgomery and Taillon are a problem. Way too many crap outings. At least one is going to have to be replaced before much longer. Expect Cashman to protect his "find" as long as possible.

Severino will bump one.
Dr. CuseRunner says any true Yankee rehabbing from Tommy John surgery would have been ready to give them 100 pitches by now.

Dr. CuseRunner says any true Yankee rehabbing from Tommy John surgery would have been ready to give them 100 pitches by now.

He had surgery in late feb early March 2020 so yeah 1 full year.

Dude, one decent beer at the Stadium is going to cost you what you're used to paying for a 30-pack of Keystone Light. Be careful out there.

muttley.gif

The Yankees can afford to be patient. Since starting 5-10, they are 17-8 (.680). Pitching has actually carried them.

I saw Montgomery's start against Tampa(?) and he was dominant.

that is such a garbage attitude. Just don’t go.

Trip already starting off well. Cuomo lifted the mask mandate as off wednesday can enjoy weekend baseball freely.

Trip already starting off well. Cuomo lifted the mask mandate as off wednesday can enjoy weekend baseball freely.
Follow the rules of the Yankee organization when you're on their property.

Follow the rules of the Yankee organization when you're on their property.

I know u cant wait when I post ti make a snarky remark but did I miss Cuomo announcement today?

I know u cant wait when I post ti make a snarky remark but did I miss Cuomo announcement today?
Cuomo announced NY State is adopting the lastest CDC guidelines. There are still situations where masks will be required, and people must still adhere to policies of private businesses regarding masking.

Cuomo announced NY State is adopting the lastest CDC guidelines. There are still situations where masks will be required, and people must still adhere to policies of private businesses regarding masking.

We will have our vaccine cards me my fiance my fiance's parents. If that is the case but I'm not wearing one especially now after today's news and my father in law is a bigger issue than me try telling him.

that has nothing to do with your attitude that the Yankees should put a lineup on the field you agree with otherwise you aren’t getting your money’s worth.

I had to bench Stanton on my fantasy team this week with the injury uncertainty, but this quote from the ESPN player update is the beginning of the Boone injury timeline backpedal:

While manager Aaron Boone said initially that he thought Stanton would only be down "a couple days," he's now saying he "hopes" Stanton is available during the team's upcoming series in Texas, per Marly Rivera of ESPN.com.

We've seen this movie before. All of a sudden it'll be June 1 and no Stanton.

Just got a notification on my phone that El Stantino was just placed on the 10 day IL, so... that's great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom