2021 Yankees Season | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I think Boone brought that up in the press conference

I think me and my family got our money's worth. Yankees series sweep 2 walk off wins. I will say and I might write an email the pricing has to come down. 20 dollars for chicken tenders for my daughter and 15 dollars a beer for my fiance and and 14 dollar sausage sandwiches with no sides is robbery.

I think me and my family got our money's worth. Yankees series sweep 2 walk off wins. I will say and I might write an email the pricing has to come down. 20 dollars for chicken tenders for my daughter and 15 dollars a beer for my fiance and and 14 dollar sausage sandwiches with no sides is robbery.

you think prices will go down with what you have planned in free agency?

Hopefully your daughter didn't drop any bites

you think prices will go down with what you have planned in free agency?

U mean another offseason of low risk high reward signings. I want big game hunting with the star studded free agent class.

yo, still waiting for a few pics.

And if you want that, prices won't go down. This shouldn't be that difficult to follow, even for you.

My family and I were there for 3 games. Thousands and thousands of other people there all season and this weekend spending money like us or more money than us. We can afford anybody we want. Remember George said Yankee fans and the people of NY deserve the best.

Ur not getting any Bees.

not of your family. Of the field/players. And I don’t want them personally. Just post a few here like others do all the time. It takes 20 seconds.

He has only 32 plate appearances, but Tyler Wade actually has a wRC+ over 100. He would be so valuable if he was always like this.

Last edited:
Ur not getting any Bees.

drumming the master GIF by Doctor Who

If you write that email, please post it here too. Thanks!

Man these guys were busy during the pandemic

I have no problem with DJ being out, and Voit missing the Tigers series. Odor is back, Frazier is back and healthy and Stanton will be activated this week.

I have no problem with DJ being out, and Voit missing the Tigers series. Odor is back, Frazier is back and healthy and Stanton will be activated this week.
Yeah, but real team guys would time these babies to arrive in the offseason or just tell their wives to go it alone. Never know when this paternity leave nonsense might cost you a valuable game. Mantle wouldn't have let a pregnancy get in the way of his playing or carousing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom