2021 Yankees Season | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Yeah I'm sure he is devastated. Peak Golf season. Why do u think he spends so much time on the IL. Plus more time to hang out with Tiger Woods niece.
Even someone with your intellect knows that is nonsense.

Now Boone can go to the give up lineup tomorrow.

He will.

2b dj
DH Voit
SS Gleyber
3b Gio
Cf Gardy
Lf andujar
1b Ford
C Higgy
RF Wade

Give up Lineup. After winning first 2 games of a series.

He will.

2b dj
DH Voit
SS Gleyber
3b Gio
Cf Gardy
Lf andujar
1b Ford
C Higgy
RF Wade

Give up Lineup. After winning first 2 games of a series.
Higgy won't be catching tomorrow. And here's a newsflash: there is no such thing as a give up lineup when you have a team decimated by injuries.

Higgy won't be catching tomorrow. And here's a newsflash: there is no such thing as a give up lineup when you have a team decimated by injuries.
I mean mebbe if like Boone had all the pitchers hit and the position players pitch idk.

Decimated by injuries ? That is when you make a move. Hicks, Stanton on the IL. Frazier has been banged up. Bring up Florial not that stiff Lammarre. Make a trade.

I shouldn't have to be telling them this.

Decimated by injuries ? That is when you make a move. Hicks, Stanton on the IL. Frazier has been banged up. Bring up Florial not that stiff Lammarre. Make a trade.

You make a big move only if absolutely necessary; otherwise you try to ride it out until your key players return and the banged up guys get healthy. The results on the field say they're managing the situation quite nicely.

Bring up the guy who's hitting .143 (3-for-21) at AAA?

I'm shocked. Boone didn't put out his give up lineup after winning first 2. Glad too see it especially with how much money I have spent with my family at the Stadium been a glorious baseball weekend.

I'm shocked. Boone didn't put out his give up lineup after winning first 2. Glad too see it especially with how much money I have spent with my family at the Stadium been a glorious baseball weekend.
Well he is starting Tallion!

can’t wait to see some pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom