2021 Yankees Season | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

I'm going to yell. My patience with this team and this lineup is at all time low. Time for a radical game changing change. Hitting coaches fired both of them, followed by a big trade for an outfield bat.

If George was alive this would be automatic for change and to send a message or a missive if you will. We just lost to the league worse Tigers.

I'm going to yell. My patience with this team and this lineup is at all time low. Time for a radical game changing change. Hitting coaches fired both of them, followed by a big trade for an outfield bat.

If George was alive this would be automatic for change and to send a message or a missive if you will. We just lost to the league worse Tigers.
Yankees are doing pretty well, but they have that Tampa juggernaut to contend with. 1st place yet again, at the moment. What an organization.

I will not respond to idiotic posts. I will not respond to idiotic posts. I will not respond to idiotic posts. I will not respond to idiotic posts...

Yankees are doing pretty well, but they have that Tampa juggernaut to contend with. 1st place yet again, at the moment. What an organization.

I hate them so much. Such a disgrace to baseball.

If Tampa wins the division again Hal will want the payroll cut another 20%.

With Kluber out, Sanchez might go back to catching four of the five starting pitchers.

Yankees notes: Deivi García’s promotion, sorting out the catching situation and more

“Higashioka entered Friday’s game hitting .139/.225/.278 with one home run in 40 plate appearances in May. Sánchez has hit .185/.290/.444 with four home runs in 62 plate appearances in May. Those slash lines shake out to a 43 wRC+ for Higashioka (100 is MLB average) while Sánchez has a 106 wRC+ in that time.”

I am going to yell. How is this lineup still not hitting. I'm tired of hearing nobody is hitting around baseball it's the year of the pitcher 1968 again.

Stanton just returned last night and he gets a day off today. R u kidding me.

1622334324176.png

Just curious...who are you going to trade with? No other team wants to make a trade right now. No one knows whether they are in it or not at this point. Unless of course the purpose for all of these teams is to help the yankees.

So Boone admits that Wilson was struggling with leg issues, yet puts him in to close out Friday's game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom