2021 Yankees Season | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Boone said Kluber will begin a throwing program in the next few days but yet he is still going to miss 2 months. Does not add up.

Bad Cole today

1622747429178.png

From the biggest complainer on the board. That’s perfect irony, THAT is interesting WRITING!
th

I'm complaining after today. Complete no show performance with Cole on the mound. 1 run before late garbage run. This can not stand.

I'm complaining after today. Complete no show performance with Cole on the mound. 1 run before late garbage run. This can not stand.
A no show performance by Cole on the mound.

I have to explain this again. You fire someone like Marcus Thames the head of a department that is not performing hitting. You fire the 3b base coach Phil Nevin for the bad base running all year. U call out Stanton in the media to embarrass him and wake him up.
Every English teacher you ever had should be fired.

I have to explain this again. You fire someone like Marcus Thames the head of a department that is not performing hitting. You fire the 3b base coach Phil Nevin for the bad base running all year. U call out Stanton in the media to embarrass him and wake him up.

Ive tried calling you out to embarrass you and hope you’ll wake up and post better.

Hasn’t worked.

Can we score some runs give him a 2 nothing lead to breathe.
He's paid the huge bucks to win with minimal run support, eat up innings and provide a reset for the bullpen. He came up small today when his team had a chance to take 3 of 4 games from a division rival. This loss was a big momentum stopper.

Last edited:

Nevin got the 'rona and hasn't been out there in about a month. The recent horrible sends were by some replacement chode whose name I don't know and I'm not going to even bother looking up.

Why is King starting the opening game of a important series with the Redsox. Alwful decision.

Because it's his turn.

Or you could blow Taillon's arm on 3 days rest.

No. I dont understand how Kluber is going to be starting a throwing program in the next few days but is still out 2 months. Incompetence by Yankees medical staff. Btw I would acquire a starter or start Garcia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom