2021 Yankees Season | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Never had a chance, lineup is so bad right now its hard to fathom. Yankees should trade Sanchez for whatever they can get, dude is awful.

Between his 100th base running blunder tonight, and swinging at a "low and away" Ball 3, we might get a bag of used jock straps.

PIE for Frazier !!!

tenor.gif

I’d guess an arm. Kriske?

Could be.

He threw 10 pitches last night.

Here's the current pen chart...

Assuming they would not like to use Luetge, Cessa, and Wandy 3 days in a row.

27-May28-May29-May30-May31-May1-Jun
Aroldis Chapman1413
Chad Green141725
Jonathan Loaisiga2728
Lucas Luetge242610
Luis Cessa1211
Wandy Peralta1121213
Michael King63*
Nick Nelson41
Nestor Cortes, Jr63

sanchez they should have traded him when they could have got something.
the only thing he has is a good arm.

I'd love to fire Boone but If Cashman stays and Boone goes Brian will just hire another puppet. Cashman has only built one WS winner in 20+ years. He may have been GM in 1998-2000 but those were Stick Michaels' teams. This roster construction and offensive approach is awful, and as long as Cashman seemingly has a job for life nothing will change. This team has to be blown up and gutted from Cashman on down. Sanchez can walk. Nothing more than 5 years for Judge or he can walk. Gleyber they don't have to make that decision yet.

Wow step back off the ledge dude. Team needs a reset not a rebuild.

I was distracted by lacrosse this weekend. Was anyone fired because the Yankees were swept by Los Tigres?

Speaking of Frazier, did anyone else listen to the end of the game on the radio last night? It seemed like John Sterling forgot his home run call for a minute and almost said Todd Frazier's instead.

Speaking of Frazier, did anyone else listen to the end of the game on the radio last night? It seemed like John Sterling forgot his home run call for a minute and almost said Todd Frazier's instead.

It was past Sterling's bedtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom