2021 Yankees Season | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

That is my point. Maybe he doesnt get injured or if he does least he was helping the big league club. I can see rehab assignments for pitchers but Voit doesnt need one everyday players. He can be helping the big league club.

lol. He wasn’t ready to help the big league club. He hasn’t pitched in forever. You rehab in the minors to get back to where you were.

Winning this series decisively against the Toronto Mercenaries would be a nice boost for the Yankees.

Kind of an odd game. Jays looked like Keystone Kops in the infield.

These guys are so soft. Big Stein wouldn't put up with this. He'd be waiting for Torres in the clubhouse tonight to tell him he's in the lineup, and that he should also be ready to pitch a few innings if necessary.

Cone, Kay and O'Neill doing a game with Ryan Ruocco as a backup is a good crew. Having Cone with the other two is the special sauce.

Home plate ump is beyond terrible.Sanchez never had a chance in that at bat.
It feels like there are a few at bats in every game like that. I just assume I am biased.

I would trade Aaron Judge if you could get a good starting pitcher, a starting outfielder, and a high level prospect in return (not sure he would bring that much). He seems like a great kid and is occasionally spectacular with enormous power but he does not make enough consistent contact, has no clue about situational hitting (like most players these days), is often injured and I don't think his big body is likely to age well plus free agency is coming.

Cashman has made some serious mistakes in the design of this team and this could be a major step in addressing some of the glaring defects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom